Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY?

Qman

WHY?

Ok so what is left to be done before the RV will happen?

Will it be just a little while or do we have a long wait?

Also who is holding the RV up? Is it 1 person or a group, and why would anyone or group do that?

Also the fat Lady is taking me to court AGAIN!

Rumor has it the budget needs to be done , and the HCL still isn't complete ! I know the budget was released earlier this month but not with the rate we want , the budget must have the new rate , that wiil activate the hundreds of contracts that have been collecting dust for a while now! I've read elsewhere part of the HCL is the census , hasn't been done yet . It is Iraq , everything could be done , then it might take a while longer who knows. HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR!!!!! GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I can see no reason to need the budget or HCL to RV. The budget, which could still be modified, is essentially set...it should make no difference how it is paid for..new dinars, old dinars or US$. Same for HCL which should only be % of revenue sharing..again does not matter form of payment...old, new dinar or US$. Please enlighten me if someone sees why these need to be done pre RV?

Sorry, I can see no reason to need the budget or HCL to RV. The budget, which could still be modified, is essentially set...it should make no difference how it is paid for..new dinars, old dinars or US$. Same for HCL which should only be % of revenue sharing..again does not matter form of payment...old, new dinar or US$. Please enlighten me if someone sees why these need to be done pre RV?

The Iraqi government has been racked with corruption for many, many years. Their goal is to have an honest government that represents the people of Iraq. Everything they do now, and in the future, will be done slow and deliberate. It will be thought out, debated, researched, and every angle possible with be addressed before any decisions are made. Might as well get used to it and learn some patience, because IMHO no matter how bad you want it, things will happen when they happen and there is nothing we can do to influence or change it. We are sitting on the most lucrative investment known to man right now. The Iraqi Dinar has no place to go but UP. For the first time in 7 years, I believe it could actually happen any time. Hang in there people. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Upvote 1