Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have anyone purchase on reserve from Dinar banker

free4ever

We, my family and I have placed many orders with DinarBanker and it is all good! Your order is guaranteed by the money order and postmark date. Plus your reserve's 30 days will start the day they process it, which has given us 3-8 extra day's at times! Also, If it RV's and reserve is still good, they will take the 90% out your cashin money and deposit the rest in your account. This can all be done by phone or email. They will wire some cash (what ever you want) to your account and hold your balance in a joint account at BBT bank until you get your trust account set up and then wire it your trust account. They will be at major airports outside of security in private offices for cashing in. Please refer to their website for more details. Keep calm, order is good if you overnight it. They are backed up and you will get extra days is my guess, we have in all cases. Go luck and Go RV! We all need it.

I reserved at Dinarbanker and heard no email response to questions as the due date neared. So I called & talked to several different people at different times. Bottom line-it took them 4 days to acknowledge that they had received my final payment, but then the dinars came right after. Problem was, they were the wrong denomination. So we switched them, and I also received two 25 dinar notes for the mix-up! (Not 25K, not 250, but 25 dinar notes!)