Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med:date of intrest

Dreamin2010

If the trade embargo is lifted tomorrow you will see the big money snap up as much IQD as possible, at the rate its at & the potential profit now that chapter vii has been lifted Iraq has to do something about the low rate IQD.

I smell an RV, do you?

EXCELLENT POINT -- RV BEFORE -- CHAP 7 RELEASE !!!!!

Edited by EBJNYC

Smells like redenomination to me.

based on that super high inflation that they have had oh... wait that can't be since they have had less than 5 % for the past few years and oh wait couldn't be that the value of the currency has been held down due to trade embargos for close to 20 years nope. yeah must be a redenomination so send me your IQD since they are worthless anyway.

based on that super high inflation that they have had oh... wait that can't be since they have had less than 5 % for the past few years and oh wait couldn't be that the value of the currency has been held down due to trade embargos for close to 20 years nope. yeah must be a redenomination so send me your IQD since they are worthless anyway.

Think i will pass on your generous offer, this investment will pay pack 300% happy to send to you if you can beat that.