Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar RV

spy

You must b a lb load up youran idit g w bush put all this togeather.

You would b....... if you were hung with a new rope..

Please keep your politcal view off the threads...

Mine is obama is the dumbest.. person to ever be elect... to this office

Imho

I am a Republican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is adding all the politics as I am talking about problems with langauge.

• Upvote 1

Different news sources and the problems with translations-------- over here the Republicans are taking citizans as hostages...................... need I say more? :blink:

How do you like that? Because we Republicans have been held hostage by the liberal news media and democrats for way to long! You can only expect people to bend over and take it just so long before the tide turns. So now it's your turn to bend over and cough!

ps: I notice you're saying you didn't say this and that you're a republican........did someone hi jack your account because it's all on the same reply by you.

• Downvote 1

I didn't say that Republicans took us citizans as hostages---- I think it was in a speech by someone (President) and I am a Republican. I am a small business owner. Bash me again for sticking up for myself----------- take away my status on the site too because I am not talking about politics I am talking about how langauge is used and messed up in translations.

I am a woman too--- so I do not bend over and cough........... Oh yeah I am highly educated that is also a problem, and educated Republican --- that runs a small business..

• Upvote 1