Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from another site

dhawk7

I am soooooo ready...since I started this journey in 2005. Let's get-er-done and let the fat lady sing her a#@ off!

What kind of aircraft is that in your avatar? I have seen it before a couple of times and wondered what it is. It was in the second Transformer movie. I think it is pretty cool looking.

This ride is starting to remind me of a bar and grill near our house in Memphis. Painted huge on the side of it's building: "FREE BEER. FREE BURGERS. TOMORROW." Made me laugh every time I saw it. I always wondered how many people came through the doors asking for the free beer and burgers, only to be told to come back tomorrow...

Go RV!

A saying used commonly in the military "Welcome to the suck!" meaning the situation that we are in with IQD (conditions are undesirable due to lack of verifiable intel) is not what we want it to be, and could also turn out the same post RV (not valuing as high as we would like). I hope it doesn't end up this way and I become rich beyond my wildest dreams. But we have to realize the situation for what it is and take it in stride. It could go either way, no one knows. You just have to be patient, gather the best possible intel you can, and make decisions based on that intel. Don't expect anything huge, try shooting lower so that you could be pleasantly surprised. My personal opinion is that this could be huge, but telling myself to be reserved so as to not set myself up for disappointment. GO RV! :D

• Upvote 1