Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much money is printed

RogerDinar

Hello,

I am new to all of this but I keep looking at the Dinar and saying ...................I should buy!

However, my question is how much money has IRAQ printed?

Someone smarter than me needs to think about this-----------won't that affect the price of the Dinar when they revalue it?

If they printed 100 Trillion there is no way they can revalue it to a high number...................

Please help me understand.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am new to all of this but I keep looking at the Dinar and saying ...................I should buy!

However, my question is how much money has IRAQ printed?

Someone smarter than me needs to think about this-----------won't that affect the price of the Dinar when they revalue it?

If they printed 100 Trillion there is no way they can revalue it to a high number...................

Please help me understand.

According to this they havnt printed any new notes,,,they were a;; printed back in 2003 but never released......................................that leaves 4.5 trillion of the smaller notes ready to be put in circulation

This company DelaRue printed 9 Trillion IQD and they introduced this in October of 2003 and gave the Iraqis 3 months to exchange the old for the new.

A total of 4.5 trillion was exchanged and went into circulation and the rest was placed into protective storage.

When the new IQD was printed there were 14 denominations printed but only 9 have been issued to date and it is speculated the lower denominations that were not released are the ones that are about to go into circulation now as they remove the larger “zero notes”

It is speculated that the 5 missing denominations that we are about to see are the 25 dinar the 10 dinar the 5 dinar the 1 dinar and the 1/2 dinar notes.

http://www.islingtontribune.com/reviews/