Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV question

Matthew_Nelson

Well I am fairly new to the site and was wondering how people claim to know what the RV will be or even know a ballpark number? I've heard anything from .29 to 8+. I understand that a lot of these are rumors, but where do these rumors even come from in the first place? Do people make this stuff up to get us all jacked up? Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Matt

Much of the "stuff" you see posted here comes from pumpers, who make every effort to keep buyers in a frenzy. It usually works because no matter how outlandish some of the c*** is, there are naive individuals all to willing to jump on it because they are looking for get rich quick schemes and they refuse to research for themselves. The bottom line is that there are few who actually know within any degree of certainty what the rate may be, and they aren't telling...

I have researched for countless hours and the only thing I am truly sure of is that I am amazed time after time by the gullibility of some people. There are also a disgruntled few (or needy [i'm not certain]) who will post absurd commentaries just to keep things stirred up, or pump their own theories. Of course your question is undoubtedly rhetorical because nearly anyone can see this. It's just too obvious.

:D