Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Formation of government figures: presidencies 10 points and alsiadiat 5 and alkhedmiat 3

nathan1606

Formation of government figures: presidencies 10 points and alsiadiat 5 and alkhedmiat 3

2010-11-27

At a time when leadership Coalition revealed State law Kamal Al-Saadi of the formula that will be the distribution of government posts and portfolios, National Alliance sources confirmed that Prime mandator Maliki, nominated current oil Minister and head of the list of "independent" Hussain Al-Shahristani Vice Prime Minister for energy. The Alliance aims to get the Kurdistan Alliance on Department, being a shred in management within Government.

MP Saidi for "new morning" that bitmap equation for the distribution of positions in future Government composed as follows: 10 points to presidencies, 5 4 's presidencies and of ministries and 3 for first class service and 2 for the second service and one point of ministries.

Attorney Hassan Al-Sunaid also confirmed that all seats and 24% from the third seat worth one point, noting that political blocs to the parliamentary emphasizes the independent persons of defence, Interior and national security. The Al-Sunaid that: parliamentary blocs will have high demands of roof and dialogues in the next two weeks to return things to normal.

The Al-Sunaid national strategic policy form as political blocs leaders consensuses, phrased clear and agreed that an Advisory Council of higher State, indicating that it consists of three presidencies (Republic, Prime Minister, Parliament) and representatives of each President, President of Kurdistan and parliamentary political blocs and the Chief Justice, and to have executive authority.

Said MP Haidar Al-yasiri Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked independent list and current oil Minister Friday, approval of his tenure as Deputy Prime Minister for the good management of energy of the ministries of petroleum and electricity ".

He said that "Shahristani will accept post provided legal and legislative powers with which to continue performance of ministries of petroleum and electricity carefully and secured according to Iraqi law accounting".

Said member coalition State law Abdul Mahdi Al-Khafaji "aspiring National Alliance that foreign share Kurdistan Alliance, being perfected in management during past Government", stating that "there are winning blocs understandings about the future of this Ministry".

On another level Iraqi mass called Iyad Allawi's wider powers of House superior powers of his two deputies, had to cancel the Presidency House, the abolition of the Presidency of the Republic, the President of the Council to grant some of his powers to his two deputies.

Iraqi Deputy Salah al the calls for abolition of Presidency, as for the Presidency of the Republic, the President of Parliament to grant some of his powers to his two deputies.

Legal expert considers that article v Tariq war, of the Constitution stipulates that the speaker and his deputies are elected at once from the majority of the members of the House, not like the President and the Prime Minister which they choose their running mates, then vote their house.

The war of the Constitution identified the powers of Parliament with his two deputies who are all--are being elected at one time, asserting that the President of Parliament has no competence alone but granting certain legal aspects of its management of meetings.

In the context of command in Kurdistan Alliance Fouad Masoum, Saturday, that mass would name probably rose Nuri Shaways for missions on behalf of the Prime Minister, noting that leadership Alliance will meet until Sunday in Erbil to discuss his formula.

Masoom said before leaving Baghdad to Erbil "Kurdistan Alliance probably will run Dr. Nuri Shaways to Deputy Prime Minister, and is eager to have ministerial sovereign according length seats election, Coalition meetings in Erbil to noon Sunday".

Baghdad-new morning:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsabah.com%2Far%2F1870%2F21%2F47526%2F%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA-10-%D9%86%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-5-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-3.htm%3Ftpl%3D13

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the post!

Although, I do need to stop reading so many of these Dinar Vets postings.

I am now sure I actually understand the Electorial

Process, the Constitution and the proposed day

to day workings of the new Government of Iraq, then

our own American System.

Aloha to all!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post!

Although, I do need to stop reading so many of these Dinar Vets postings.

I am now sure I actually understand the Electorial

Process, the Constitution and the proposed day

to day workings of the new Government of Iraq, then

our own American System.

Aloha to all!

How did you come by all this understanding. I've read a good many post and news articles, but i couldn't say that i have begun to understand what's going on over there. Their's is a complicated system when you have to appease so many factions. It's bad enough when we have to deal with a two party system, in Iraq there is multiple parties involved. Congratulations for you. Me, I'll keep reading.