Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRA Self Directed ROTH and/or SEP etc

Montana

I have dinars in my Pensco trust Roth. All you have to do is find somebody to hold the physical dinars for you since you cannot have them in your own possession. It is really easy, once your Roth is setup, you can call them and let them know that you want to invest in currency. They will tell you what forms to fill out.

• 1 year later...

Ok I currently have dinar in a self directed IRA but I am not sure I like the fee schedule. I see references to Entrust above. Tried looking for the website but not sure I am finding the right one. Could someone please post the URL?

Just want to compare with a few others institutions to make sure I get a fair value...

Thanks.

Entrust has recently split and a couple of their offices are now under a different name. The office that was holding my Roth IRA is now Advanta IRA Services out of Largo, FL. I've been pleased with their services. Their number is 800-425-0653 and Robert "Bo" Koerner is the guy I've dealt with, if you're interested.