Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Thanksgiving

Tx22

No matter what happens or when, I just wanted to wish everyone a GREAT & HAPPY Thanksgiving!!! We have had a great time being apart of this investment & are thankful for all of the intel, rumors, & for Everyone who's able and willing to share it.

I pray that this holiday season brings you and your family peace, love, & joy.

And also brings us an RV!!! Go RV!!!!!!

Happy Thankgiving y'all!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

No matter what happens or when, I just wanted to wish everyone a GREAT & HAPPY Thanksgiving!!! We have had a great time being apart of this investment & are thankful for all of the intel, rumors, & for Everyone who's able and willing to share it.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tx22, on 25 November 2010 - 08:20 AM, said:

Could not have expressed it any better. Even though there is an element of negativity in here from all those that proclaim false intel along the way, for the most part it has brought together many friendshipa and partnerships we would have never had. Thanks be to Adam for being a Visionary to even put this Forum together. All be Thankful for LIFE, FREEDOM & PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS and Well Being when this pays off.

God Bless those who love Him and look for His appearing..