Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

pray for Iraq

Tim Stroud

I believe that God let me be part of this investment. An Iraq war veteran told me about it. I think God wants to bless him and his family--they sacrificed, I did not--and if I profit I am piggy-backing on their blessing.

I thought that God was giving me a way to shelter my family from the coming world-wide financial depression. When I saw some of you good people concerned for the Iraqi people and urging us to invest in their future, I had little expectation that they had a future as a united nation. So many factions.

Then God took my breath away when you told me that our Fed has trillions of IQD. Was God going to answer my prayer for mercy for our world through the Iraqi dinar? So now I pray for Iraq. Not for just long enough for my money. Apparently the Lord has tied the long-term welfare of my family and my country to the success of Iraq.

When I have the money, I must not quit praying for Iraq. I’ll probably have to go there to learn to love them. I’ve never had any ambition to learn Arabic, but I see now that I might need to.

God listens to those who love his Son Jesus. I write this to you. It matters that you keep praying for these people. At least, for me, that may be the primary reason He let me know about all of this. The money was bait. Maybe some others of you are in the same position. So I write this to you. Please, don't stop praying for them.

Edited by Tim Stroud
  • Upvote 6

Iwantcheesecake

Advanced Member

Group:Members

Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

Great post and I agree, they need our prayers. This entire investment has made me realize how small I really am. To be blessed enough to be a part of something so great is just amazing!

I'm small too. But the real issue is God's greatness and goodness.

I think that maybe some of you have been lead into this like I have been: more to bless you by having you pray than by giving you money. God wants to fellowship with us by having us ask him things he wants to do and then answering our prayers.

• Upvote 2