Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you have to be a VIP member to chat?

hspotman

No, anyone can chat. Make sure you are signed in, if your not signed in it wont let you chat.

I was signed in, and am now obviously ;) , but still won't let me in. When I click on "Chatroom XXX", it opens up a different window but nothing appears. I will try again now, and then come back with results. The name is "Chatroom 223"

there is nothing in the Live Chat Main Window

I guess it doesn't really matter, too much going on in those rooms to concentrate on one particular thing :wacko:

Edited by hspotman

hspotman - In Chatroom xxx, the "xxx" refers to the number of people in the chatroom at the time you signed on.

The chatroom "chatting" has been very erratic this morning. You may have just caught it at a "quiet" moment.

Just enter a comment to see if your "chat" comes up on the screen. Then wait to see if anyone "answers"

Hope this helps.

Best of luck

David

hspotman - In Chatroom xxx, the "xxx" refers to the number of people in the chatroom at the time you signed on.

The chatroom "chatting" has been very erratic this morning. You may have just caught it at a "quiet" moment.

Just enter a comment to see if your "chat" comes up on the screen. Then wait to see if anyone "answers"

Hope this helps.

Best of luck

David

There is nowhere to enter a comment. there is nothing in the room,not even a room. no worries, not a big deal. thanks for the help anyway

• 3 weeks later...