Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Happened ??????????????????????????

crack

It's Iraq, how can you ask WHAT HAPPENED? We all wait until the blessing is here and be happy we are part of it. I'll be happy no matter when it happens, and can't believe I got to know about this! 8 years ago of course but that's still ok with me. We are SO STINKIN BLESSED right now! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!! I feel bad for the people who will know AFTER THE FACT. Waiting is no problem. Not knowing what happened is no problem. WHOOO HOOO!!

• Upvote 1

It's Iraq, how can you ask WHAT HAPPENED? We all wait until the blessing is here and be happy we are part of it. I'll be happy no matter when it happens, and can't believe I got to know about this! 8 years ago of course but that's still ok with me. We are SO STINKIN BLESSED right now! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!! I feel bad for the people who will know AFTER THE FACT. Waiting is no problem. Not knowing what happened is no problem. WHOOO HOOO!!

MovieMaker - you are right! Every one of us who was open-minded enough to invest will be BLESSED.

I am sad for those who could not hear it. I have friends and family who think I am nuts and have been

duped. Ah well, you can lead a horse to water.....

Thanks for the post!

Peace

(from a movie producer!! ;o)