Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

get insight on iraq

amrscr

not sure this is the right place to post this, in not, mods please place in proper post. for those here that dont have any idea as to what its like in iraq or what has been happening there, go to the military channel on lin and watch the show THE TRIANGLE OF DEATH, some of the thing you will see is grafic but will give some perspective as to the major obstical that had to be overcome just to get to the point we are at now with the goi being formed.

semper fi

• Upvote 2

MAN I AGREE EVERYONE on here should be made to watch and then maybe they would wise up and quit thinking about buying forign cars and products when they see what our YOUNG AMERICAN GI'S are doing for them. I pray for their safe return and all of them very soon. Rev Dan

• Upvote 1

..sure would be nice if people knew how to spell... that would definitely increase my confidence towards the intelligence and informative realism of their posts..and their level of intellect

My wife is the most intelligent person I have ever met. I've seen her figure out stuff that would stump our brighest guru's and she can't spell diddly. Good spelling isn't always a sign of intelligence. B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1