Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G20 Meetings pushing for RV

AlohaTime

East Oahu. Punahou, Roosevelt, and UH

Hawaii Kai-'69 to '73, and then '82-'89. Grad Kaiser '87k, went to UH and KCC...didn't do so well :unsure: ,came to San Diego and went to another CC over here,didn't do well there either. Quit school and just got a job ;) . Now doing therapeutic deep tissue sports massage on professional athletes and other athletes. All worked out I guess. Now looking to semi-retire on this. "Semi" because I love working on some of the pro athletes I've worked on :D

What year did you grad either Punahou or Roosevelt?

Edited by hspotman

Older than you! Graduating class of 1963. Never left Hawaii. Still close to the water mostly on East Oahu. Are you still in San diego?

Aloha

Yea I am, been here longer than anywhere-21+years now. Daaayuum......class of '63, right on Hawaiian(you Hawaiian blooded?I'm not, but I am Hapa Hao'le). Lol, I wasn't even born yet :blink: ,DOB 1969 Kaiser Hospital, Honolulu, HI

silvergreetings.com also sells dong

Many Oriental Acupressure places sell dong too,but only in the red-light distrect :lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :P

Thanks for your post.

Here is the link to my documentary - not a surf film, but it will be an amazing and transformational film once we get it done!

HAving Bethany involved and also people like Erik Weihenmayer - will be a big help in getting the word out.

You are right Bethany is awesome. My son also has one arm and she inspires a lot in him!

http://backcountrypi...resentation.pdf

Peace!

Cheryl (ReachingHigher)

Wow! What an accomplishment to be proud of, even as it's still in progress. Best wishes in your endeavors to bring renewed hope & internal strength to those with disabilities and increased awareness and compassion by society as a whole.

I opened a FOREX account to work the currency angle. Am I better off just buying physical currency or does FOREX trading have its place? In your opinion? Thx Lana

I'll weigh in on that. If you can trade it on forex, you can probably get better tax treatment. You can elect out of section 988 into section 1256 to get capital gains instead of ordinary income.

I'll weigh in on that. If you can trade it on forex, you can probably get better tax treatment. You can elect out of section 988 into section 1256 to get capital gains instead of ordinary income.

I brought up the Forex site and looked around. All-be-it may be my ADD, I find it difficult to set something like that up. The only reason I am able to trade stocks is because I already had it set up for me from when I was a little boy with a trust fund. One day that trust fund,or whatever you want to call it, became a "self-advised account". So at that time it was already set up to trade. I guess what I'm asking is, how easy is it to set up a forex account?.....for someone with huge ADD :unsure:<_<:huh:

What are some of the posters saying like VET. E.M.T? Pretty Haole sounding to me. Oh well, I have gotten used to it over the years. Kind of like some of the new 5-0 stuff going on. if you are local Hapa Haole or true local it is easy to tell for us!

Fortunately for me I have mellowed and it doesn't bother me much any more!

Aloha

What are some of the posters saying like VET. E.M.T? Pretty Haole sounding to me. Oh well, I have gotten used to it over the years. Kind of like some of the new 5-0 stuff going on. if you are local Hapa Haole or true local it is easy to tell for us!

Fortunately for me I have mellowed and it doesn't bother me much any more!

Aloha

I admit....being away from Hawaii for over 20 years now, I've lost my pidgeon, I of course know what Hao'le and Hapa Hao'le are because I AM one of those(HAPA :P ). But what did VET EMT mean here?- From G20 to mokalaka heki comon i wanna lay u pass the mahula mahuna Or was he just messin around like those who say, "Humuhumunukunukuapua'a" and think they are saying hello :D:lol::lol::lol:

alohadinar, you sound local......or are you hapa, or full Hao'le?

• Downvote 1