Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISRAEL "RAISING THE BAR" ON IRAN

jopy

This is a post by Joel Rosenberg today. It seems relevant with all the other Iraq stories posted. If something like this is on the horizon, then when the "dinar RV" occurs it might be wise to cash in rather sooner than later. Will a strike occur early next year?? Who knows. Will this affect the Iraqi currency post RV.?...not sure, but war has a dramatic effect on the economy.

NETANYAHU TONE CHANGES ON IRAN, BEGINS LAYING GROUNDWORK FOR POSSIBLE MILITARY STRIKES, SANCTIONS NOT WORKING

By Joel C. Rosenberg

(San Diego, California, November 9, 2010) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's trip to the U.S. was originally supposed to be three days. It has been extended to five days. He stopped first in New Orleans on Sunday to speak to a conference of American Jewish leaders, and to meet with Vice President Biden. He's now spending several days in New York meeting with UN Secretary General Ki Ban Moon, Secretary of State Clinton, and others. The Obama team is trying to focus on peace talks with the Palestinians. But Netanyahu's focus is different. He is warning military strikes against Iran may be necessary. Indeed, Netanyahu's tone on Iran is changing. For much of the year, he has been fully supportive of economic sanctions. But the PM is now telling the U.S. to put a credible military threat on the table. He is, I believe, beginning to lay the groundwork for a possible Israeli preemptive strike, if the U.S. and the West can't stop Iran any other way.

Yesterday, I did an interview with NewsMax.com. Here are some excerpts. The full interview is posted on my weblog, along with the latest headlines on the Netanyahu visit.

"President Barack Obama isn't doing enough to keep nuclear weapons out of Iran's hands, and Israel may have to launch a military strike as a result, says author Joel Rosenberg, former political consultant to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu," reports NewsMax.com. "Rosenberg, a New York Times best-selling author, recently published The Twelfth Imam, a novel. 'It's not simply dangerous that Iran's leaders have publicly called for the annihilation of Israel and the U.S. and that Iran is rapidly pursuing nuclear weapons,' he tells Newsmax.TV.

"'The problem in Iran is that the regime has an end-of-time theology. It believes we are living in the end of days. It expects the Islamic messiah, Twelfth Imam, to come at any moment.' Furthermore, the regime believes that annihilating Israel - 'the little Satan' - and the United States - 'the big Satan' - is the way to hasten the Twelfth Imam's arrival. 'This is what's so dangerous: nuclear weapons soon in the hands of people who believe it's their God-given mission to end Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it,' Rosenberg says. 'We're rapidly approaching the point where this could become all too real.'

"Netanyahu has said that American economic sanctions against Iran aren't working and that the United States must put a credible military threat on the table, Rosenberg notes. But he doesn't think Netanyahu is convinced that the Obama administration will take decisive action. 'I think the prime minister is laying the groundwork for sometime next year that if the world and U.S. don't take decisive action, Israel may have to take action itself. I pray for peace but think we have to be prepared for war…..'"

• Upvote 1

Of course O wont do anything...until there is a crisis....then he will blame George Bush

LOL I suppose not doing anything is Georgs Bushes fault also..... LOL What a weak person O is. But he doesn't hesitate messing our Country up and putting us in a hole in a very short time.

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 1