Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

started rumor yesterdt

amrscr

hey everybody, seems to me that some of these posts get a little heated at times and there is always someone that comes along with a little comic relief, with that said i will share a rumor ( white lie) i told a friend.

A fellow marine friend of mine that i talked into getting some dinars a short time ago was having problems with his internet connection asked me to keeep him informed of whats going on here on dv, He was supposed to go to his bank to purchase mor dinars but didnt make it, so when i called him yesterday to catch him up on the news, he said he didnt make to his bank yet, and I said "you idiot, we have an rv of 3,86"

the line was blank for a few seconds and then he said, RV, RV, RV, DID YOU SAY 3.86, yes ,thats what i said, he was happy for a minute then he was mad cause he didnt get more dinar, than i said, now you ready for the bad news, he say's sure hit me, i say im just messing with you, the line was blank for a long time, was starting to think i gave the poor guy a heart atack, than i hear him start to chuckle, then he called me a few choice names and discribed what he was going to do to me when he got his hands on me, (him being a prety big guy) I know, it was a rotten thing to do but you got to admit its funny.

semper fi

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

hey everybody, seems to me that some of these posts get a little heated at times and there is always someone that comes along with a little comic relief, with that said i will share a rumor ( white lie) i told a friend.

A fellow marine friend of mine that i talked into getting some dinars a short time ago was having problems with his internet connection asked me to keeep him informed of whats going on here on dv, He was supposed to go to his bank to purchase mor dinars but didnt make it, so when i called him yesterday to catch him up on the news, he said he didnt make to his bank yet, and I said "you idiot, we have an rv of 3,86"

the line was blank for a few seconds and then he said, RV, RV, RV, DID YOU SAY 3.86, yes ,thats what i said, he was happy for a minute then he was mad cause he didnt get more dinar, than i said, now you ready for the bad news, he say's sure hit me, i say im just messing with you, the line was blank for a long time, was starting to think i gave the poor guy a heart atack, than i hear him start to chuckle, then he called me a few choice names and discribed what he was going to do to me when he got his hands on me, (him being a prety big guy) I know, it was a rotten thing to do but you got to admit its funny.

semper fi

lmao tats just mean I hope your still friends thanks for the laugh

speaking of pulling stunts on guys you really shouldn't mess with...I once worked as a painter for a construction company, and one of the head carpenters was a real cool dude, but I didn't know him all that well yet, and at first break we were bsing and he was telling us all how he fixed his harley, an old knucklehead, and that he finally got all his oil leaks fixed!!! Well, that was cool and all, but at lunch, me and a couple other painters left a little early. We were walking past Rick's bike, and my buddies truck was right next to it. Well, his truck had a real bad oil leak....and we put his bike over the oil leak...

The guy was really cool after he settled down. He thought it was a real good prank. I looked over my shoulder for months!!!

Guest Ratatap

speaking of pulling stunts on guys you really shouldn't mess with...I once worked as a painter for a construction company, and one of the head carpenters was a real cool dude, but I didn't know him all that well yet, and at first break we were bsing and he was telling us all how he fixed his harley, an old knucklehead, and that he finally got all his oil leaks fixed!!! Well, that was cool and all, but at lunch, me and a couple other painters left a little early. We were walking past Rick's bike, and my buddies truck was right next to it. Well, his truck had a real bad oil leak....and we put his bike over the oil leak...

The guy was really cool after he settled down. He thought it was a real good prank. I looked over my shoulder for months!!!

Harley's don't leak, they just mark their territories biggrin.gif

GO RV !!!! So I can buy a new one....