Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Slight Drop in RV-O-Meter

BtrFuture4All

Wasn't sure whether to put this in Rumors or News - There is a link, but it is to a Blogspot.

RV-O-Meter drops slightly;

Remains at High Grade Warning to Prepare for Cash In

November 6, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

I attempted to post the link but it reroutes and is not clickable here. Just go to the Currency Newshound WordPress Blog to check out the RV-O-Meter chart and article by Blogspot owner Justhopin.

The meter still shows it in the green section "Prepare for Cash In" but he has dropped it from 93% to 92% and the article explains his reasoning for adjusting downward.

Personally I would not be that concerned about this minor adjustment. The meter has bee stuck on 93% for quite some time.

I still have not gotten my RSS Feed for the day, but maybe he does not send one out on Saturday. I just happened to check the website.

Wasn't sure whether to put this in Rumors or News - There is a link, but it is to a Blogspot.

Remains at High Grade Warning to Prepare for Cash InPosted:

I attempted to post the link but it reroutes and is not clickable here. Just to to the Currency Newshound WordPress Blog to check out the RV-O-Meter chart and article by Blogspot owner Justhopin.

The meter still shows it in the green section "Prepare for Cash In" but he has dropped it from 93% to 92% and the article explains his reasoning for adjusting downward.

Personally I would not be that concerned about this minor adjustment. The meter has bee stuck on 93% for quite some time.

I still have not gotten my RSS Feed for the day, but maybe he does not send one out on Saturday. I just happened to check the website.

Seems the Swift codes being ready would have raised the % not lowered it.

Edited by TBnhispower

Couldn't resist! There's actually a METER reporting the status level for dinar RVing! LOL

What will they come up with next!

Remains at High Grade Warning to Prepare for Cash In

I attempted to post the link but it reroutes and is not clickable here. Just go to the Currency Newshound WordPress Blog to check out the RV-O-Meter chart and article by Blogspot owner Justhopin.

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3