Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Quick Question

ASR-X-PRO

I have a percentage of dinar that I cannot provide a receipt for... Reason for this is because I bought some from a close friend when I was skepical about the dinar. :-(

Now (after much reading and research) we're comfortable investing on our own and are extremely excited like many others here.

How do I prove I obtained this dinar legally if I don't have a reciept?

btw this forum has helped me understand all of this and more in so many ways, thanks to everyone that contributes!!!!

From what was posted in the 'RUMOR' section a guru who heard from his 'SOURCE' has received 'INTEL' that if you do not have your receipt 'THEY' will not recognize your dinar purchase. And if it is within 90 days of the purchase you will only get the lowest sale price at the time. If the corners are bent or the bills appear damaged it could de-value the dinar even further. Most of 'US' keep our dinar in those plastic cases like baseball cards. I even have a first run print of the $25,000 dinar. That is like having the 'ROOKIE' card! According to the collectors guide it has already risen in value. I know I have kept all my 'CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY' which came with the cereal numbers of each bill direct from the 'CBI'. I was told this was standard procedure once I joined the 'V.I.P' section of this website which you must be a member of, right? I just surprises me that so many people do not have their receipts. This is getting out of hand. This Dinar investment is not for rookies, your play'n with the big boys now!

you may be penalized for dog eared corners and what not if you cash in w/ dinartrade or another internet place, but if you plan on going to a bank (as i do) to cash in, they will verify if your dinar is not counterfeit prior to cashing it in, then give you the same rate as they give everyone else, whether or not you have a receipt or not. take a piece of paper and write out a receipt w/ the date you bought it, who you bought it from, and how much you paid. give this to your accountant with all your other receipts, and go on about your day.

From what was posted in the 'RUMOR' section a guru who heard from his 'SOURCE' has received 'INTEL' that if you do not have your receipt 'THEY' will not recognize your dinar purchase. And if it is within 90 days of the purchase you will only get the lowest sale price at the time. If the corners are bent or the bills appear damaged it could de-value the dinar even further. Most of 'US' keep our dinar in those plastic cases like baseball cards. I even have a first run print of the $25,000 dinar. That is like having the 'ROOKIE' card! According to the collectors guide it has already risen in value. I know I have kept all my 'CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY' which came with the cereal numbers of each bill direct from the 'CBI'. I was told this was standard procedure once I joined the 'V.I.P' section of this website which you must be a member of, right? I just surprises me that so many people do not have their receipts. This is getting out of hand. This Dinar investment is not for rookies, your play'n with the big boys now!

If it is a tradeable currency, then it is just that. As long as your Dinar are not couterfeit, you shouldn't have any problems. The only reason you need a reciept is to determine if it is a long term or shert term investment for tax purposes.

• Upvote 1

If it is a tradeable currency, then it is just that. As long as your Dinar are not couterfeit, you shouldn't have any problems. The only reason you need a reciept is to determine if it is a long term or shert term investment for tax purposes.

how about in the event of an audit, and the IRS says to me "Hey ace, we got a million dinar here that is unaccounted for... How did you obtain that?"