Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMERICAN CONTRACTOR

sarasota

The post said New another site. I wonder if there is a difference. There were no links to back any information. Most links to Iraqi news are double talk anyway. We just wait and things will unfold. IMO the RV does not have to happen in any certain timing. They will do it when they are ready.

• Upvote 1

Guest marketralley

he is a turd. he never gives you links, only wha he feels us going on.

He did say thatthe extra troops are there for extra security, Mabey he got that correct. Mabey the extra troops are for gurading the banks when we do the trade for smaller debominations....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The another site is the distant disgruntled stepbrother to the Chicken Plucker by his father's 23rd wife. He drives a black yugo full of bullet holes and lives in the red zone. Make sure you sign up for his newsletter to receive all the breaking news from camel turd central.

• Upvote 2

That was meant to be sarcastic. And, that was from an older post a while back.

You would have to be a long time reader to recognize the sarcasm in that comment.

I believe it was in reference to others that make comments in regards to him.

I'm so glad he said that he is never right.lol

What do you mean "he never gives links"? Are you a newcomer?

Go to the AC website and read back a few years,...you will find links to several of the postings....maybe not EVERY single one of them can be provided but then again how do you post a link from someone giving you 'private intel' or from someone that has passed along info to you from a closed meeting?? You can't. I'm positive that there is no one posting on this forum OR any other that could provide links to information that is freely passed on to them. Not to mention all these 'opinions' that are made.

he is a turd. he never gives you links, only wha he feels us going on.

He did say thatthe extra troops are there for extra security, Mabey he got that correct. Mabey the extra troops are for gurading the banks when we do the trade for smaller debominations....

'NEW another site only means -->New Info<--

There's no difference, no new person, nothing new other than the news itself.

The post said New another site. I wonder if there is a difference. There were no links to back any information. Most links to Iraqi news are double talk anyway. We just wait and things will unfold. IMO the RV does not have to happen in any certain timing. They will do it when they are ready.

• Upvote 1

He states that in his "OPINION" he does not think that there will be an RV in Nov......... Key word "OPINION"!!!!!!! However, I feel that there is "PLENTY" of other "INTEL NEWS" that feel that we are VERY CLOSE and that RV is likely to happen THIS month and/or SOOOOOOOOON. Stay POSITIVE FOLKS and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::twothumbs::woot:

Edited by He-man
  • Upvote 1