Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wil lthe RV affect this stoci in a positive way?

hspotman

The reason I ask this question is because I am involved in a stock who's based out of Israel. The funny thing is, they just released a PR a little less than a week ago that they would finally be having financial updates for their investors to see. Everyone invested in it has been wondering WHY they have only had PR's concerning their product and not their sales?? And this PR about releasing financial info comes right along the same time as the GOI is to be formed....very interesting. So I was just wondering if once the GOI is formed, MAYBE that company's stock will finally take off? They have a very unique and good product, check it out- www.Identa.biz . I also am wondering if once the RV hits...maybe Yaacov(the owner/CEO) has IQD?? I will post this in this forum and the stock chat forum. Hopefully I'll get some chat out of it.....