Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

do i need more accounts??

mofo

i have 2 banks i bank at-a credit union that will not deal in foreign money and capital one- my business account is in cap one ,i have 2 savings account and a checking and in credit union i have 2 checking and 1 savings,do i need to open more accounts or can i go through those accounts after rv?

i have 2 banks i bank at-a credit union that will not deal in foreign money and capital one- my business account is in cap one ,i have 2 savings account and a checking and in credit union i have 2 checking and 1 savings,do i need to open more accounts or can i go through those accounts after rv?

My personal opinion mofo, is just let this play out and not put the cart in front of the horse yet. When it is official, consult a financial adviser and work out a financial plan that meets your future needs and requirements. God Bless all of you.

Edited by SteveI

When I first invested I read everything there is to read on the FDIC and NCUA websites re: how your money is insured. It's under FAQ's on both sites. That will help you determine how many accounts you will need to have. It depends on how much you will be getting once the RV happens and whether or not you want it all insured in regular accounts, or if you want to open another type of account. And, yes as stated above, talk to a financial advisor also. If you don't want to get stone walled, I wouldn't suggest mentioning the word "Dinar" - just say you are getting a large sum of $ and ask questions from there. Hope that helps.