Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A RUMOR PLAN!!!

4aprofit

A RUMOR PLAN!!!

I've thought of something we could do to help the Rumor Mongers and Top Secret Guru's, Etc.....This reminds me of when I was at a Chinese Restaurant with a gentleman, whereby after the meal he opened his Chinese Fortune Cookie, and read it, but added "In Bed" at the end of it..."He stated that they all make sense if you just will add that to them"...I thought this was hilarious!

Now, for our trusted never once wrong Guru's...or so in their mind's as they think?...lol...We maybe should all start posting right after every rumor, "ADD 90"...it would give their rumor 90 days to prove themselves wrong, they would have a better chance of winning at "Bull$*t Bingo", since I've yet to see a rumor that was true, and this would keep down the bashing, and would give them a 90 day window to hide behind, it just might give them a false sense of security, to where they might leave us all alone for awhile, and it would give many, more time to think before buying more dinars after the intital pump...or priming as we'll call it...while on the ride....lol....

REMEMBER...."ADD 90"......EVERYONE'S A WINNER...AT LEAST FOR 90 DAYS...LOL.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6