Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Taxes in 2011

nowhammies

http://spectator.org...amas-tax-piracy

Thank you liberals and boneheads who voted for this "change".

Bonehead is too kind a word for these neo-fascists. As one commentator of the article quipped, the only way we will survive the next two years under BO is by Divine Intervention. I wish I did not have to so readily agree with such an assesment, and perhaps there is some life to the Tea Party that will give me encouragement in our ability to reverse course away from our impending doom. As a believer and a man of faith, I'm on my knees right now.

• Upvote 2

Bonehead is too kind a word for these neo-fascists. As one commentator of the article quipped, the only way we will survive the next two years under BO is by Divine Intervention. I wish I did not have to so readily agree with such an assesment, and perhaps there is some life to the Tea Party that will give me encouragement in our ability to reverse course away from our impending doom. As a believer and a man of faith, I'm on my knees right now.

Well said

Me Too

Remember to take out the garbage when you vote. Help stop the Obama's reign of error.................

• Upvote 3

Those who have been claiming the US is reason for the delay of the RV are given some credibility when you see all of the new taxes coming into effect in 2011. By the way, how is taxing people beyond their capacity to pay going to help the economy? This distribution of wealth is a Marxist philosophy - not the philosophy upon which the US was built (read Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith, not the Communist Manifesto).

• Upvote 2