Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When will Parliament swear in Maliki?

meatmen4dinar

This is a question for Pheonix , Edinar , chief V , Scooter or anyone else who may have the answer. Also how soon do you all think that this will play out? Does Maliki HAVE to be sworn in BEFORE they turn on the RV switch?

I am working on a "Phoenix Update" for today October 3rd. at this very moment and hope to have it posted shortly.

I will be answering your question and many other points.

Things are looking GREAT!

Phoenix

• Upvote 1

I am working on a "Phoenix Update" for today October 3rd. at this very moment and hope to have it posted shortly.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix...looking forward to a good read! And thanks to meatmen4dinar for starting the thread.

Peace

Phoenix

Thank you for your quick responce . I look forward to your post ,you put the facts out the way it is.

Phoenix

EXCELLENT!! Looking forward to it. Thanks so much.