Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where do i cash in when it happens

benjamin

I am aware that there will be places set up over night all over america to cash in your dinar when it rvs but haven't heard much about whats going to happen in the uk will there be places set up are they known now or will it just happen so to sum up how do i cash in when it happens ? if anyone could help i would be very gr8tfull ps be quick it could happen tomorrow (today) ? :o:o

I am aware that there will be places set up over night all over america to cash in your dinar when it rvs but haven't heard much about whats going to happen in the uk will there be places set up are they known now or will it just happen so to sum up how do i cash in when it happens ? if anyone could help i would be very gr8tfull ps be quick it could happen tomorrow (today) ? :o:o

benjamin your spelling is good here????

dinartrade,no,no,no. go to a bank like hsbc as tinca said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Take this time to do your research...BOA will cash and deposit =your dinar the same day you open your account. I am sure many other banks will be offering incentives and lots of barrels to carry your money to your car. Hold tight, and make sure you know where your money is going. As a professor once told me, KISS...keep it simple stupid!!!! You are all the time in the world, those baby steps are crucial...use it wisely!!!!!.

Take this time to do your research...BOA will cash and deposit =your dinar the same day you open your account. I am sure many other banks will be offering incentives and lots of barrels to carry your money to your car. Hold tight, and make sure you know where your money is going. As a professor once told me, KISS...keep it simple stupid!!!! You are all the time in the world, those baby steps are crucial...use it wisely!!!!!.

thank you i must do my homework as i feel things are set up and ready to go in america ready for the rv but not so much hear in the uk but may be wrong usually are many thanks again :):(:o:huh: