Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Email as of 00:06 Mohammad K Issa

Ftworth

Dear Sir,

Our bank is opened to make things short and simple yesterday our Managing Director Mr. Al-Samarai held a press conference in the presence of the Ministry of Finance and CBI where all the heavy Media and Press attended putting an end to all the rumors that are circulating either from incorrect reports of the Media and or ill competitors where he confirmed the support of the CBI as well displaying and discussing our strong assets, finances, investments confirming that we are the largest private bank in the country.

Also today several leading Iraqi news stations such as the Rasheed announced that the rumors being circulated about Warka Bank is a cheap shot by ill competitors to attract business to their enterprises.

On a different note in regards to our capital increase there is potential foreign enterprise that is interested in partnering with Warka Bank details of this matter will be posted on our website once negotiations have been completed and the agreement has been made official which will bring great incentive not only to the bank but increase the value of Warka stock bringing good profit to shareholders.

Best regards,                                                                                         

Mohammad

• Upvote 3

What else would you expect from the bank?

Until the Central Bank of Iraq resumes relations with Warka Bank (if they ever do) it matters not what kind of nice letters they send out to people.

As of right now the Central Bankl of Iraq has stopped all dealings with Warka Bank.

How long can they stay in operation without the support of the CBI?

They will not be able to get lower denominations or turn in larger denominations.

Best of luck.

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thank you so much..I have faith that this is true...I do believe this is fact...! I am and always have been covered in the blood of Jesus..He promised to take care of me and he always has...Good news is always good no matter what anyone says. Faith is the substance of things hoped for abd the evidence of things not seen!!! GO R1