Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar revalue

Welcome to the Dinar Saga. It is an up and down investment and the best advice that I can give you is to take everything that you hear with a grain of salt. It is a rollercoaster and you will hear weekly that it will RV. But, don't put to much stock into this, just pay attention to the information that is given to why they think it will RV. Just rest assure that the Dinar will RV, it is just a matter of When? And I am not even sure if Iraq knows yet. Welcome to the team.

HELLO,IM NEW TO ALL THIS DINAR STUFF . I BOUGHT MY FIRST DINARS YESTERDAY, BUT IM STILL A LITTEL WARY ABOUT ALL THIS.IS IT REALLY A LIGET THING:cool

Keep in mind that there are folks here who have followed the Dinar for many years. As a suggestion, read, read, read to familiarize yourself with terminology and various information. If however, events unfold as many believe, your concerns will be short lived. Welcome and don't worry.... a useless emotion. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome sarahsam - Best I can tell you as others have stated is do your homework and watch the posts. There is alot of good information in some of them. Watch MSNBC, CBI and Forex websites. When this does RV most likely you will see it on one of these sites. Remember - this is a mainly rumors site but again - alot of members post good, verifiable information but the truth is no one knows when or at what rate it will RV but if you look at the timeline it should happen within the next several months (no I am not giving a date cause I don't know) but again things in Iraq may change so sit back, be prepared for a ride and don't get discouraged:o

The other replies were spot on, this is a good investment and most of us that have done due diligence and researched feel that we are definitely in the final stages of the process that will lead to a revaluation. Don't invest more than you can afford and don't get your hopes so high that you will be continually disappointed. Sit back, relax, read as much as you can that has verifiable links to legit news sources and try to educate yourself as much as possible. Enjoy the ride, and I think you will find yourself in a much better place financially somewhere in the near future....

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with tiger5. Stay earthbound, no matter what you hear. I haven't been invested that long either, but I got caught up in the fever and was let down too many times by those "in the know". If it happens, it happens. I would recommend that you keep informed on what is going on in Iraq and watch Forex.