Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How much dinar is too much?

Kazoo219

I feel pretty confident with this stuff and am debating on getting more..

Whats your limit or if you care to share what do you have?

You will find that this is not the question to ask in here. But, I will give you a little advice... Only invest what you can afford and everybodies limit is personal. Sit down figure out what you can afford and where you would like to be when this comes in. But realize there are risks with every investment. Hope this helps! Go RV

• Upvote 2

You will find that this is not the question to ask in here. But, I will give you a little advice... Only invest what you can afford and everybodies limit is personal. Sit down figure out what you can afford and where you would like to be when this comes in. But realize there are risks with every investment. Hope this helps! Go RV

+1 Totally agree! :twothumbs:

The short answer is that my wife and I run a 501 ( C)(3) charitable organization that feeds kids internationally. The answer is that we can't possibly buy enough to stem world hunger so we buy every week even if it's only a little.

I help a group in SW Florida both with education and in purchasing IQD. Of course don't buy more than you can afford to lose and never use the rent money etc.

But if you get the concept that this is an opportunity to help others with more leverage than you will ever see again in your lifetime ... and you get a vision to help others ... you will be purchasing IQD right up to the time that you cannot any longer!

Get a vision of something larger than yourself ... and you'll find a job that you will love even unto your last breath here on this planet!

Peace to all

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

My wife and I were able to answer that question when God put on our heart some groups of people that could use a helping hand . I was reminded of a passage that this whole thing revolves around and all should take to heart. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together together and running over, it will be measured to you. Luke 6:37-49 We all have the ability to honor God in this and help the people of the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My wife and I were able to answer that question when God put on our heart some groups of people that could use a helping hand . I was reminded of a passage that this whole thing revolves around and all should take to heart. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together together and running over, it will be measured to you. Luke 6:37-49 We all have the ability to honor God in this and help the people of the world.

HUH????