Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor from the GET team

Drez

I imagine the day the IQD RVs or RIs, we will have people on this forum saying that it is just a bunch of B_ _ _ S_ _ _ and rumor and asking when will it stop.

What is the problem with people posting what they honestly believe is information pertaining to what we are interested in?

Just my opinion......................let the bashing begin.

100% correct.

I expect to return from the bank after doing the exchange to find a thread saying the RV is not real and all BS.

No joke....I bet this happens.

Phoenix

Drez-Thanks for the post. Before the end of Ramadan would be sweet! GO RV BABY!!!!!!

Since Ramadan ends on Saturday, and the banks are closed on Friday, that means it would have to happen on Wed. or thurs. Since Wed. is almost over in Iraq, that makes it come Thursday. Go RV this Thursday........ Momma , go get the steaks , we are cooking on Thursday.

Since Ramadan ends on Saturday, and the banks are closed on Friday, that means it would have to happen on Wed. or thurs. Since Wed. is almost over in Iraq, that makes it come Thursday. Go RV this Thursday........ Momma , go get the steaks , we are cooking on Thursday.

Sounds like Possum. LOL

Go RV now.

• Upvote 1

Must Reply to my own post. Ramadan ends on Thurs. Eid begins on Friday.