Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are the still selling dinar?

The Goods

I recently ordered a substantial amount from Dinartrade via COD, and it came through no problem. But, I ordered some more Thursday the 26th via COD, and got an email asking me to provide a copy of the cashier's check, and a copy of my driver's license BEFORE they would send out the order. Maybe the large denoms are in short supply. Anyone have an answer?

[font="Verdana"]I order Dinar from my local bank, and it has taken 7 days to come in. My last order was one week ago. I order from Louisiana, and it is purchased in Florida.

Hope that helps! [/font]

Where in Louisiana are you from? I'm from Louisiana also. ( Springfield area ) GEAUX SAINTS

I think I read some where one time if under 1 million IQD no need for all that but over 1 million IQD they will ask for it. I can't believe they don't do it on all shipment to help cut down on shipping charges of those who turn them back due to speculation.