Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(obviously inconclusive title) Trump Concedes to Biden (We Think) After Congress Certifies the 2020 Election

Synopsis

https://pjmedia-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/pjmedia.com/election/paula-bolyard/2021/01/07/breaking-congress-votes-to-certify-2020-presidential-election-n1312116/amp

READ THIS SECTION VERY CAREFULLY!!!

Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!

READ THIS SECTION VERY CAREFULLY!!!

HARDLY a "concession" "statement".

"orderly" "transition" on Tuesday, January 20, 2021 FROM Criminals Joe Biden AND Kamala Harris TO The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AND, potentially, The True The United States Of America Patriot Vice President General Flynn???!!!

"I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted."

Pretty SURE ONLY legal votes WILL BE COUNTED. 90 million plus for The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

"While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"

OF COURSE, IT IS THE END OF THE FIRST TERM OF The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump BUT NOT THE SECOND CONSECUTIVE POTUS TERM!!!

NOWHERE IS THERE ANY CONCESSION LANGUAGE!!!

Article wouldn't copy so please click on the link!!!

ARE YOU READY True The United States Of America Patriots???!!!

PSC Games – Plastic Soldier Company Games | Hold the Line | PSC Games -  Plastic Soldier Company Games

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2