Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Re-Denomenation Question

stu761

Your talking about lopping the zeros to lower the value of what your holding. That is highly unlikely. Now the talk of "removing the three zeros (000) from the large denominations is something the CBI will most likely do over time. And these larger bills will be evebtually just taken out of circulation after the RV. The larger bills will still retain the face value.

I'm having a hard time understanding what happens if there is a re-Denomination

If I have $500,000 Dinar and the re-denomination happens and I exchange for the new lower dinars .... do I still have 500,000 Dinar or Only 500 dinar.

Thanks

When the RV happens and you want to change in your 500,000 for lower denomination bills you will still have 500,000. You'll just have a bunch of 100 bills instead of the 25,000 bills you probably have now. Hope that helps. They would like to have the same face value bills that the US has.