Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I wrote this to share this virus instead

Light – Dark - Dark - Light

I read this book once called the Christ Blueprint and there was this quote that read, “the greatest light casts the darkest shadow.

Everything has an opposite. Good / Bad / Bad / Good ...Left / Right / Right / Left

Hate / Love / Love / Hate

No / Yes / Yes /No

I realize that I have been unsettled. I realize that my emotions are entangling with worldly affair and that that has nothing to do with me unless ' I ' hold on to IT. I am able to relax and forgive myself for falling into the most familiar habit I have known which is having to have a choice or make a decision “one way or another”.

I have to apologize, because I am choosing FEAR and I don't see it and then I share it!?! I thought I was diametrically opposed to fear. Ha!. That is why FEAR happens is because I am not even aware I am doing it. What a trick of the mind. My awareness gets stuck in a mental box within the mind. I am shining my awareness from source which is my power, on to a moving picture REEL all in my head, AND, to add insult to injury, it seems to be working against me!!!

Wim Hof Breathing....

And so I apologize for the fear mongering. To be straight I already knew I had to rely on my own power its just I have been bothered since yesterday after visiting Wal Mart which I recognize is where this energy started and I now know it was the People wearing masks was making me see FEAR. And even though I thought I had passed that test of overcoming fear, it turns out I caught the “fear virus” just by visiting Wal Mart.

It has made me think the opposite of fear and where I want to be instead of not be. Like in a beautiful garden, made by my own hand, working with natures bounty, instead of getting money to go spend on food I don't even know from whence it came. It made me think how I would rather grow food for myself and those around me and even the birds. I have started a container garden. That is why I was at Wal Mart yesterday buying those lightweight steel poles for the pea plants to climb (im putting them in the shade hopefully they stay cool enough). I have over 150 of those started, I will put some in containers and the rest along the fence climbing up a net. I have already started container beets. They are an inch and a half now. Tomatos. Carrots. I have 5 grape plants that I put in bigger pots and they are doing wonderful. I have onions and radishes and potatoes too. I have a lot of how to books on gardening over the years so I have plenty of info stored in my head and also a bunch of failings that taught me what not to do. But this year so far is going nicely in the garden.

So I am saying this because I am not ALL lost. I just on occasion run amok. But the good news is that I am able to “catch myself” so I know I still have a chance to be an anchor for the stillness of just being and not picking a side just idling in neutral.

Having said that, I am still of the world and just want everyone to know, EVERY ONE, we are all beating human hearts, we are all vessels that is called Soul, and that vessel we can fill. The question is with WHAT?

I am not even interested in the governments/corporations plan. And not a single person can truly keep up with it!!!! Did you know it is impossible to know? Just reading the tax law and Bills, and Executive orders and arbitrary bullshit after another, that, literally, the “Reading” ALOOOONE take lifetimes to digest. That is a system I do not want to partake in because it robs me of my power. If someone sues me, im going to tell the judge that, “simply stated sir, I did try to keep up but failed because there is volumes and volumes of **** that require volumes and volumes of other **** to interpret IT”.

And I literally do not want to waste any more of my power on feeding the beast my energy. So I may hit up Wal mart a few more times, but my ultimate goal is self sufficiency. There is freedom in that. I will not fear an imaginary picture reel in my mind destroying me. As long as I maintain awareness I will be free from the opposing forces. I choose neutrality.

Walking with God as much as possible thinking about real strength in finding neutrality and just taking care of myself to be aware of fear and loosen it just by noticing that I am the one that feeds it AND spreading that virus instead.

Trusting Gods Will and not my own

• Upvote 1