Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nevada Corporation

Please, get this to Adam or someone who can find out why it's taking so long, I'm starting to feel like I've been ripped off! I sent Frank Buck $199 for a Nevada Corp on April 8th and haven't gotten anything from them yet! I have called and sent emails and still I have nothing, what's the deal with this?

Edited by onesaltydog

Please, get this to Adam or someone who can find out why it's taking so long, I'm starting to feel like I've been ripped off! I sent Frank Buck $199 for a Nevada Corp on April 8th and haven't gotten anything from them yet! I have called and sent emails and still I have nothing, what's the deal with this?

Send Adam a personal e-mail.

Yes, definitely contact Adam, because that doesn't sound right. I got a response soon after I signed up for it (with all the PDF files to fill out and return by email). I've had the Nevada corp for 2 months now.......just need the RV! Also, join MaillilnkPlus (the Mail box in Nevada) on your own. I found out that Frank's office somehow opened up one for me and many others with ONE box number (as a bonus in getting the corp), but I couldn't get access to my box. You have to register with your own user ID and password, and after waiting for over a month, I contacted Maillinkplus and Eric, the man who runs it, called me back and he was very helpful in straightening it out. Good luck!

Yes, definitely contact Adam, because that doesn't sound right. I got a response soon after I signed up for it (with all the PDF files to fill out and return by email). I've had the Nevada corp for 2 months now.......just need the RV! Also, join MaillilnkPlus (the Mail box in Nevada) on your own. I found out that Frank's office somehow opened up one for me and many others with ONE box number (as a bonus in getting the corp), but I couldn't get access to my box. You have to register with your own user ID and password, and after waiting for over a month, I contacted Maillinkplus and Eric, the man who runs it, called me back and he was very helpful in straightening it out. Good luck!

Send or call Frank, he is pretty good at responding and has helped us when we needed it. Also Adam is pretty good at follow up.

Thanks Beatle fan!

I talked to Frank about 3 months ago and he wasn't any help at all!

I have written to Frank on more than one occasion and basically, judging by his response to my questions, he really didn't care whether or not I received my Nevada Corp! To whit, shortly after I sent all the paperwork in my wife and I split up and I live at a different address now. I contacted Frank immediately after I moved and requested that my Corp info be sent to my new address. My wife has nothing to do with this investment and disaproved of my involvement with the Dinar. The Corp is my son, my brother and me. Frank told me the Corp Docs would be sent to my old address and couldn't be changed! Pardon me but that's not right! Finally after two more emails to him he told me to contact his people in Nevada.

I had one very important question, had the Docs already been sent? It seems like a simple enough question but I can't get an answer!

I did write to the Nevada address and they very quickly answered two months ago. They asked what address to send the Corp Info to and I gave it to them. Now it's almost four months and I haven't received anything. I called them twice today, I got an answering machine. I left messages both times but no one has called back. I am so pissed off, I've been cordial when I've written & spoken to them and feel like I've been ripped off! I have had so much respect for Adam and all he is doing for us, it's really sad that this is happening!

I'm at a loss on what to do next! I called Maillink in Nevada as suggested by Beatle fan, thanks bf, but Eric couldn't find any info re: my Corp.

I can't find a link to contact Adam so I would really appreciate it if someone would forward this to him. Hopefully, he can get some answers for me.

Thanks to everyone who's written back about this!

Joe

onesaltydog

People, if you need to contact me send a PM or an email! Those go directly to me, posting a thread does not. I received a PM from Munsch 2 minutes ago, and I'm already here responding. Thank you, Munsch.

Please, get this to Adam or someone who can find out why it's taking so long...

I'm sort of familiar with your situation, I'll see what I can do to help. Send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com with your full name and the details of your purchase and I'll track it down myself.

From what I remember, though - I believe Frank's response was appropriate and it wasn't that he didn't care, he just simply couldn't help you!

Your divorce happened at an unfortunate time, but it was not Frank's fault nor in his ability to change the address on the forms that had already been sent. Divorces are expensive, and the $200 you spent on a NV corporation that was sent to an old address is probably just another "chip in the pot", so to speak.

Anyway, email me and I'll try to help.

Just curious....Why Neveda? Should I be opening a Corp there to? I just opened a S Corp in florida? Thanks for the info.

Nevada offers protection for the owners of the corporation that Florida doesn't.

Here's some info:

Nevada Corporations

Incorporation is very profitable in Nevada for businesspersons compared to the other states. If the services are utilized efficiently, then the benefits come in a heap. This is the reason for incorporation of the businesses with the state of Nevada. Nevada corporation includes in its tax structure no franchise tax, private income, and corporate shares; thus it provides a favorable taxation environment.

The corporate meetings can be held anywhere at anytime - even outside the state. The identities of the directors and shareholders are never disclosed and they need not be U.S citizens. It's not necessary that the directors be shareholders; they can even be nominees. Although the corporation is considered as a separate entity, it can work only through its members.

The directors set the value of various stocks issued such as capital, real estate and lease makes their decision considered to be the final. There is minimal reporting and disclosure requirements as no annual report of stockholder meeting is required. The current list of the officers and directors is necessary. Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from any personal liabilities for the lawful acts of the corporation. The power of the corporation in any other is solely derived from the law and constitution in which it has incorporated. There by, the assets and income acquired its tax deductible under the state laws.

The corporation may hold, sell or transfer shares of its stock. It is authorized to issue the own stocks priced by the directors. Incorporating will help owners to separate their personal assets from business assets. The corporation can be formed for the sole purpose of asset protection and for limiting a person's liability in any lawful business venture. No minimum requirements are there on the capital needed to form a Nevada corporation.

The laws avoid individual liability of an officer in a Nevada corporation. In case of an injury caused during the Corporation business, an individual cannot sue the whole corporation, because the defendant solely found liable and pay any judgment issued for the incident.

There's also information on offshore corporations at http://corpoffshore.com