Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LEFT HOLDING THE BAG

DCupp

Well after another week of hype that we are going to have an RV we find ourselves in the same position as we have many times before LEFT HOLDING THE BAG.

We heard that the UN was going to step in and form the government if Iraq didn’t, well how much more evidence do you need that Iraq is incapable of forming a government.

Maliki is sore loser and would rather see Iraq fail completely than step down. Obama is too big of a panty waist sissy to do anything about it and they know it.

Will the UN and IMF take over or will Iraq fall into civil war and Maliki becomes the next Saddam?

Will Iraq continue to mess around until the moon god worshippers have their long holiday and stop all progress again? Yes Allah is the old Syrian Moon God from Babylonian fertility worship.

I thought the economy of the entire world was waiting for this to stimulate the world economy, are they going to let one pinhead sore loser stop it all?

I guess we will find out soon, but I have to say my hopes of this having a positive outcome any time soon is beginning to wane with each passing day. My guess is we will getting revised dates of this happening in another two weeks and then another two weeks until people finally realize what we all have been living the last two years is an endless cycle of hype and BS.

Finally, the US and others have spent tremendous effort and resources to help Iraq realize it’s potential as a nation, they have been positioned time after time to take the final step and seal the deal and everytime they screw it up or should I say lately one man screws it up (M). It’s becoming obvious that you can’t make slaves free people and you can’t make free people slaves. Iran is pulling Maliki’s strings and does not Iraq to succeed.

Of course all of the above is just my humble opinion.