Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sending Iraqi Diar to Fund Account

Mrs. C

I have opened both a US and an IQD account. I am in the process of wiring the US funds ($150.00) tonight. Can any one tell me how to send the Dinar I have to Warka. I read on other post that Warka is not accepting packages, so the dinar can not be sent. I did not see anything else about it. Please help. Thank you

the US dollars you wired should have a total of $300. they will fund your acct. with the other half by converting to iqd

hope this helps. DO NOT SEND IQD THERE YOU WILL LOSE IT!!

The amount of $300 will all go through CITIBANK OF NEW YORK, THEY WILL SEND THE OTHER HALF TO WARKA

THIS WILL FUND IT, IT WILL BE TURNED INTO IQD FOR YOU

Edited by Kip Williams

Do not send your Dinars to Warka in the mail. Warka has told me on the telephone that they can not guarantee your package would be received and that proper credit to your account would occur. The safest is to wire USD or sell your dinars back to whoever you bought them from and use the cash to fund your accounts. Save a little hard currency to be diversified.

Do not send your Dinars to Warka in the mail. Warka has told me on the telephone that they can not guarantee your package would be received and that proper credit to your account would occur. The safest is to wire USD or sell your dinars back to whoever you bought them from and use the cash to fund your accounts. Save a little hard currency to be diversified.

can someone please provide me with a phone number to contact someone at warka. The number i have i can never get through. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

the US dollars you wired should have a total of $300. they will fund your acct. with the other half by converting to iqd

hope this helps. DO NOT SEND IQD THERE YOU WILL LOSE IT!!

The amount of $300 will all go through CITIBANK OF NEW YORK, THEY WILL SEND THE OTHER HALF TO WARKA

THIS WILL FUND IT, IT WILL BE TURNED INTO IQD FOR YOU

I thought we needed to send a total of $425. Can someone confirm this for me.

Thanks.

I have opened both a US and an IQD account. I am in the process of wiring the US funds ($150.00) tonight. Can any one tell me how to send the Dinar I have to Warka. I read on other post that Warka is not accepting packages, so the dinar can not be sent. I did not see anything else about it. Please help. Thank you

That is correct. I have a letter from Warka manage from several months ago stating that customs is no longer allowing them to receive any cash in packages, can not be mailed.

Doesn't do any good to just wire $150. You have to have that as a minimum in the US $ account. Wire in what ever $$ you want to invest, they will convert and transfer all but $150 to your IQD account.