Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good news on the dong, enjoy it!!!

jocko129

:rolleyes:Vietnam Dong Dollar Investment Vietnamese Value By James A Smith

Vietnam Dong /// Dollar Investment /// Vietnamese. Here is some information about the VND;The World Trade Organization has voted to accept Vietnam as a member. WTO accession is a long sought goal of Vietnam's government, which needs it to compete on an equal footing with other export-oriented economies. Now they can enter the Free Trade Market and sell to all free countries, all trade restrictions will be lifted! Vietnam's journey toward World Trade Organization membership has taken more than decade of negotiations. But the effort paid off Tuesday, when the WTO accepted the Asian nation as its 150th member.

As a member of the WTO Vietnam can expect to see a 30% increase in trade, driving the value of the VND upward in value. If the VND value increased to $0.01 this would turn the value of 1,000,000 into $5000.00, if it went to $0.20 the same 1,000,000 would trade at $200.000.00. The VND may have bottomed out and now with their reorganization and the acceptance into the WTO they will trade with the free world and the VND may well regain it historical value of $2.05.

Swiss Re becomes Vinares sole foreign strategic partner 2009-01-07 16:23:00 Swiss Re said it has entered into an agreement to buy a 25 pct stake in Vietnam's leading insurance provider, Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation (VinaRe) for approximately 79 million USD. The two companies signed a strategic partnership.

New Vietnam Dong hits 1 - 1/2 - year high on strong dollar 2008-01-07 11:46:00 The New Vietnamese dong rose to a 1-1/2-year high against the dollar on Monday as foreign investment and remittances continued to flow into the country, bankers said. 2009, Foreigners Net Buyers Of VND89 Billion Of Vietnam Shares. Foreign investors were net buyers of VND89 billion of Vietnamese stocks Monday, out of a total of VND583 billion traded, the Ho Chi Minh Securities Trading Center said. Volume traded totaled 6.5 million shares, with foreigners.

Vietnam May Allow Additional 5 Banks Early This Year. Vietnams central bank may allow in principle establishment for an additional five commercial joint stock banks by local leading companies early this year, the state-run Financial Investment newspaper reported Thursday.

Vinatex profits soar 250% during 2009-01-04 23:59:00 Vietnam National Textile and Apparel Group, Vinatex, because of the new WTO agreement it is expecting to post profits of VND521.75 bnl for the full-year 2007, representing an increase of 250% compared to the prior year. The profits of textile groups Viettien and Phong Phu...

Investors propose raising ceiling on foreign stake at banks 2009-11-04 The Viet Nam Association of Financial Investors (VAFI) has asked the Prime Minister to raise the ceiling on foreign stake in joint stock banks to 35 or 37%. In its proposal sent to the PM and relevant agencies, the VAFI said with new US investors and the WTO.

Vietnam Dong /// Dollar Investment /// Vietnamese.

http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3574

This info is rather dated as in "years"... and the point of this post is? Not intending to be a slam, just don't understand how this moves the conversation forward. ???

None of this stuff happens overnight, you dont make these kind of changes in days...it takes years...and to make this kind of return in a few years is a great investment.

I feel a BIG issue with the Dinar, Dong...etc is that MANY people "invested" are newbs to investments and think that they should buy in today...read news tomorrow,and be rich the next day...

:rolleyes:Vietnam Dong Dollar Investment Vietnamese Value By James A Smith

Vietnam Dong /// Dollar Investment /// Vietnamese. Here is some information about the VND;The World Trade Organization has voted to accept Vietnam as a member. WTO accession is a long sought goal of Vietnam's government, which needs it to compete on an equal footing with other export-oriented economies. Now they can enter the Free Trade Market and sell to all free countries, all trade restrictions will be lifted! Vietnam's journey toward World Trade Organization membership has taken more than decade of negotiations. But the effort paid off Tuesday, when the WTO accepted the Asian nation as its 150th member.

As a member of the WTO Vietnam can expect to see a 30% increase in trade, driving the value of the VND upward in value. If the VND value increased to $0.01 this would turn the value of 1,000,000 into $5000.00, if it went to $0.20 the same 1,000,000 would trade at $200.000.00. The VND may have bottomed out and now with their reorganization and the acceptance into the WTO they will trade with the free world and the VND may well regain it historical value of $2.05.

Swiss Re becomes Vinares sole foreign strategic partner 2009-01-07 16:23:00 Swiss Re said it has entered into an agreement to buy a 25 pct stake in Vietnam's leading insurance provider, Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation (VinaRe) for approximately 79 million USD. The two companies signed a strategic partnership.

New Vietnam Dong hits 1 - 1/2 - year high on strong dollar 2008-01-07 11:46:00 The New Vietnamese dong rose to a 1-1/2-year high against the dollar on Monday as foreign investment and remittances continued to flow into the country, bankers said. 2009, Foreigners Net Buyers Of VND89 Billion Of Vietnam Shares. Foreign investors were net buyers of VND89 billion of Vietnamese stocks Monday, out of a total of VND583 billion traded, the Ho Chi Minh Securities Trading Center said. Volume traded totaled 6.5 million shares, with foreigners.

Vietnam May Allow Additional 5 Banks Early This Year. Vietnams central bank may allow in principle establishment for an additional five commercial joint stock banks by local leading companies early this year, the state-run Financial Investment newspaper reported Thursday.

Vinatex profits soar 250% during 2009-01-04 23:59:00 Vietnam National Textile and Apparel Group, Vinatex, because of the new WTO agreement it is expecting to post profits of VND521.75 bnl for the full-year 2007, representing an increase of 250% compared to the prior year. The profits of textile groups Viettien and Phong Phu...

Investors propose raising ceiling on foreign stake at banks 2009-11-04 The Viet Nam Association of Financial Investors (VAFI) has asked the Prime Minister to raise the ceiling on foreign stake in joint stock banks to 35 or 37%. In its proposal sent to the PM and relevant agencies, the VAFI said with new US investors and the WTO.

Vietnam Dong /// Dollar Investment /// Vietnamese.

http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3574

Jocko Sir. would you please tell me where did you get this info from. Because it doesn't make any sence (cent) to me. If who ever want to invest in the Dong, and you are over 40yrs old. I'm strongly suggest that you should not do it, because the Dong is not going to RV in your life time !!! And many of you may wonder what the **** am i talking about, and how the heck i know the Dong is not gonna happen for the next 20yrs. Just for your info. I'm made in Vietnam, and i grew up there, went to school there......

The reason i said this because i don't want ppl got the wrong idea about vn. VN is a beautyful country, nice people. But not a good place to do business and invest with. Sine 1986 until now Vietnam has RV twice (Exactly the way North Korea just did!!!) So i'm not saying you should Never invest in Dong. But be very extremely careful when you invest in Vietnam Dong.

Ya'll have a Merry Xmas

What is it that Vietnam exports that would make people think their currency would shoot up. Rice is by far their leading crop export, and we grow more rice than they do. Agriculture is the biggest part of their export (along with thousands of other countries)....... exactly what do you think they have that would sustain a sudden increase in their currency???

jocko is a jack off this black hills portal he gets his info is a farce a big fat joke.tryed to lool up on internet cant the black hills website is full of s=== COME ON MAN STOP CON -ON PEOPLE

If is wasn't for contributions to this site, it would be pretty dead. This site is alive and the living people prefer it that way.

Well I have been over there in RVN, and it certainly is a beautiful country with alot of naural resources, but I don't think the VN people are really hip to changing their life styles much at all epecially in the central highlands and farming areas. What they have been doing for centuries is quite enough for their lifestyle.....:confused: A communist government will hold things down to the absolute minimum life style to protect their power. I thought about investing in the Dong... but it needs alot more study for me. :(