Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mowing Grass in Iraq -- Priceless

carlablum

I got this in my e-mail and thought I would pass it onsmile.gif

Mowing Grass -- Priceless I hope the picture will go through for you - of this Army soldier in Iraq with his tiny 'plot' of grass in front of his tent. It's heartwarming! Here is a soldier stationed in Iraq , stationed in a big sand box. He asked his wife to send him dirt ( U.S. Soil), fertilizer, and some grass seed so that he can have the sweet aroma, and feel the grass grow beneath his feet When the men of the squadron have a mission that they are going on, they take turns walking through the grass and the American soil -- to bring them good luck.

If you notice, he is even cutting the grass with a pair of a scissors. Sometimes we are in such a hurry that we don't stop and think about the little things that we take for granted. Upon receiving this, say a little prayer for our soldiers that give and give (and give up) so unselfishly for us. You don't have to send this on, but gosh, who wouldn't?

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 2