Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

July 1st?????

sparklingblue

Check out the DV article below ... my "boots on the ground" fire-fighter in Iraq (the father of my God-children) knows this guy and says that he is a no-nonsense fellow and that if he said it, he believes it. The fact that he has resigned is a bit more proof of his beliefs. It is currently dark so my guy doesn't know conclusively if it is true ... but since he is invested as well, he is standing on his chair like the rest of us anticipating the RI/RV.

Yeah, ok....

That is like the old joke.... Does England have a 4th of July? Well of course they do their calender is the same as ours.

Obviously, Iraq's time is ahead of us. Technically, right now, it's July 1st in Iraq and June 30th where I am.

I am in the same boat with everyone else, waiting and hopeing. This latest round of hype reminds me of two things: 1) a watched pot never boils and 2) the late southern humerist Brother Dave Gardner said when he was a small boy he noticed someone had posted signs all over town saying "its coming!!!" and "watch for it". This went on for a few days. Everyone was in a frenzy over the excitement. They had no idea what was coming but the anticipation was at a fever pitch. Then after a few days of watching and waiting for whatever it was that was coming, the next round of signs said "its gone"!!

Good one. It will be our luck that it will happen and we will be the last ones to know.