Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CC Conference Call Transcript with ALI Q and A 6-29-10 9pm cst

Cabletech911

Topic: CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPTION IN PROGRESS PLEASE DO NOT TALK

[TamRon400] A1 - yes you can, you can only one wire for each appt.

[glorygirl] Q2: if they make an appt. for one day...what about another a week apart?

[tasot1] Q2: Can appointments be made days apart

[assistant] Yes

[TamRon400] A2 - yes

[glorygirl] Q3: what about purchasing gold?

[TamRon400] Gold 3 days to have at location or you can take the depository receipt to pick up from the mint.

[redman59] is A going to open spot in Texas

[assistant] To go into Gold, purchase directly from Dinars, we would not go directly into USD

[cessie] Please do not talk. You will be silenced. Thank you for your cooperation.

[assistant] You don't even have to touch dollars

[tasot1] Q4: what companies will gold transcation be handled by

[TamRon400] Companies handling gold transactions - sunshine mint and ??

[tasot1] q6:

[glorygirl] how are the gold certificates done?

[bruiseviolet] assistant is transcribing

[bruiseviolet] please don't silence them

[lacoquiPR] Do you could tranfer to different accounts?

[glorygirl] they're paying 2% on the gold, right?

[JiggaMan] sunshine mint and credit suisse

[TamRon400] You can either take the physical gold, which Dinar Trade would prefer or take the depository receipt. There is a carying charge on this

[tasot1] Q6: is there a time limit for gold

[bruiseviolet] Assistant, GloryGirl, TamRon400 and Tasot1 are transcribing Please don't silence them and please veryone else give them the floor. thank you

[assistant] No, but you leave it there for a long ime and they charge for

[ric74] Does he require proof of purchase of our dinar?

[glorygirl] which metals...coin, bars, combination???

[tasot1] q7:

You have been silenced by an administrator.

[tasot1] how much advance nbotice will yu require if we wanted to come to stanta monica to see you

[glorygirl] how much advance notice if we want to go to SM and leave with the gold?

[glorygirl] sorry tasot

[TamRon400] 3 days

[assistant] A8 - When you make the appointment, we will send e-mail, if you don't have all the documents, you can get from them or on the site, any other questions, contact them

[glorygirl] can you tell us what you require we bring....proof of purchase??

[TamRon400] Information will be posted on the site on what is required

[tasot1] can u cash in at one of the locations from a friend if your from another country?.

[TamRon400] International wire transfers take up to 24 hours to hit the banks. UK Dinar.com london based office for anyone in UK or England

[glorygirl] can people mail their dinar and cash in a little while they are waiting for an appointment?

[lacoquiPR] pr?

[TamRon400] You can mail it in but it is a very high dollar amount and god forgive it gets lost

[lacoquiPR] PR?

[assistant] That would be NP to mail it in and cash it in - Just realize it's a very high dollar amount, and if it gets lost, your risk. If we receive it we'll cash it.

[tasot1] how many days do u expect the wait to be for an appointment?

[assistant] Program already set up. On our web site, we'll have a calendar with open appointments and you can make on line - don't even have to call it in

[glorygirl] so will that be an 800 number to call your office?

[tasot1] how soon after RV can we call to make an appointment?

[assistant] Program already set up. On our web site, we'll have a calendar with open appointments and you can make on line - don't even have to call it in

[glorygirl] so will that be an 800 number to call your office?

[tasot1] how soon after RV can we call to make an appointment?

[assistant] Once Rv occurs and posted we will be open within minutes of that. Even if it's in the middle of the night or Sunday

[glorygirl] will you be open for a long period of time in the first few weeks for the influx of people coming in?

[tasot1] Skype Malfuntion

[TamRon400] 12 hour workdays but the wiring has to be banking hours, Ali would prefer you wait while the wire takes place

[tasot1] Can't hear quetsion

[puregold] tasot1 Not mine

[glorygirl] so no cash...all electronic? any limits?

[TamRon400] No limits on how much you cash in as all is wires

[glorygirl] the concerns of some people with security issues....any insight of what you are preparing for?

[glorygirl] tasot1 let me know when it's cleared up

[assistant] On the location in Santa Monica and Bretnwood will have security on floor, lobby, offies, parking lot. Santa Monica already has it. New locations will have same, but will not post addresses on web site only to consumers with appointments

[lukester] Those have shown in the past, but now showing now for me.

[glorygirl] how will you handle the orders of the reserved dinar?

[cessie] lukester No talking in this room

[TamRon400] If RV occurs within 30 days you have to come up with the rest to pay out the original price and then we hand you the dinars and you can cash them.

[glorygirl] do you have any opinion about the large transactions...if they will "red flag" due to patriot act?

[bruiseviolet] Did the call drop?

[TamRon400] We do $15,000,000 a day we don't raise the red flags, we will do a 104 and we will check you against the list to see if you are red flagged.

[assistant] As far as transfers internally or internationally - we do these all the time - we don't have any red flags because we have a license. You have to fill out the 104 form. We will check "the list". If you are not on the list - no red flags

[glorygirl] how long will you keep your cash in facilities after the RV?

[glorygirl] let's move on....what will your fees be?

[TamRon400] Fees on Dinar - Flat fee of $150 per million which will be taken out of the proceeds. Dong will be 2%.

[TamRon400] More costs involved

[glorygirl] so for the dinar....being transferred to the US treasury?

[gankans] ok

[glorygirl] can you explain what the CBI buy back rate compared to the other?

[assistant] CBI will be taking rates off markets every day - 1/4% or less than that - spread no more than 1/10th percent

[glorygirl] so on forex it will be bouncing all over the place?

[TamRon400] Call and Confirm rate with dinar trade to lock in rate

[TamRon400] But you would have to show up if you are locked into the rate

[TamRon400] Dinar to gold is a tax free exchange

[assistant] That is correct - tax free exchange - goes into USD - taxed

[glorygirl] is that a tax free exchange? (missed part of the question)

[glorygirl] tax on it when you liquidate the gold

[glorygirl] what about long term capital gains?

[assistant] Ask your accountant - we don't go into long term scenario -

[glorygirl] have you heard anything or are you privy to any changes of an event like all these people cashing in so many dinar?

[TamRon400] Ali's dad was part of it but he was in a tax free haven at the time so they didn't deal with it before with Kuwait

[glorygirl] Q: if we cash in for a different currency, will we leave with it or do they ship it to us?

[terryk] ADMINS if someone get dumb on the call take note and we will look at banning later tonight between the admins

[terryk] thanks

[assistant] A - Cash in Dinar to Dong or other way - you would leave with the new currency. Gold - same thing. British Pound, Euro - you have to have an account already set up for foreign currency.

[glorygirl] Q: I read a post ... about the de la rue machines ... seems the easiest feature to counterfeit is the UV detection. What about your machines? Does it take a lot to train people on them?

[TamRon400] de la rue machines on premises - 14, pretty sophisicated, 1/2 hour to learn it, program updated, does check the metallic ink and UV, top line de la rue machine. US customs checks it but we do too before we ever send them out.

[assistant] Cashing in with Alli 100% legit with the machines

[glorygirl] is the fincen form...do I have to print it myself and bring it with me or does your office have them?

[TamRon400] fincen form, responsibility of Dinar Trade to fill out the information, bring, dinar, 2 pieces of ID and incoming wire information with account number.

[assistant] As far as the 104 form - it is Alli's responsibility - not ours. They already have our information and print it out. Bring 2 pieces of ID, banking information and your currency. Bank-wiring information - may need to go your bank and get.

[glorygirl] if it comes in at 3.22....will that be the rate you pay me?

[assistant] They pay exactly CBI rate minus their fee

[TamRon400] fincen form, responsibility of Dinar Trade to fill out the information, bring, dinar, 2 pieces of ID and incoming wire information with account number.

[assistant] As far as the 104 form - it is Alli's responsibility - not ours. They already have our information and print it out. Bring 2 pieces of ID, banking information and your currency. Bank-wiring information - may need to go your bank and get.

[glorygirl] if it comes in at 3.22....will that be the rate you pay me?

[assistant] They pay exactly CBI rate minus their fee

[glorygirl] approximately how long after the RV will the offices open that are not open yet?

[TamRon400] within 5 days, one at a time, we will show it on the website. The appointments can be made online and get confirmation e-mails

[glorygirl] on the calendar online, when they open that ... it will show the times but not the names right?

[assistant] That is correct - list of only appointments open - you choose what date and time - we will send e-mail and confirm

[glorygirl] regarding wire transferrs to other countries...you said we have to have those accts open first...so possible if it is not domestic, right?

[TamRon400] Faster wire transfer in US if going oversees you would have to wait for the time difference

[glorygirl] do you do ledger to ledger or just wire?

[TamRon400] Both, BOA, Wachovia, Wells Fargo and ??

[terryk] citi

[assistant] We'll be able to do both if you're banking with same institution, BofA, CitiBank, Wachovia, Wells Fargo.

[glorygirl] will i be able to take my mother's dinars and have them wire transferred to her account?

[glorygirl] and in my ppt...not another seperate one, right?

[glorygirl] appointment

[assistant] Let us know - bring SS#, notarized letter from her

[assistant] When you make appointment let us know how many people/transactions, so we can alot the proper time

[glorygirl] i heard it takes longer in Puerto Rico

[glorygirl] garbled voice

[TamRon400] No wire transfers take the same amount of time

[tina] assistant also two ID's

[glorygirl] question about the gold...size and weight...one size?

[assistant] We different sizes - from 10 oz, 50 oz, the larger the bar it comes closer to the spot rate. Different sizes for different transactions to make up the increment difference.

[assistant] tina Yes - thanks

[glorygirl] how does this package if they want a million dollars worth of gold?

[glorygirl] do i have to carry it out in bars to my car or is it in boxes??

[TamRon400] Bars unless you bring something else to carry it in

[glorygirl] about security....3-4 of us want appts at the same time...if one has a lot to transport - do you reccommend a security company? if I hired somebody to bring my dinar, will you accept it?

[glorygirl] go tasot

[TamRon400] Brinks or one of the large company - put a million in the truck and act normal if you flash then you draw attention, low key nobody will know. Loomis is the other name

[assistant] We can accept - best way is through Briggs or large company. Look like you're normal - don't flash - people will get nosey - Loomis - they do charge a lot of $ for it. Stay low key - no one will know. If I have $10k in my pocket - no one knows

[bel] what is the access code for the call?

[assistant] TamRon400 your or me next?

[tasot1] as far as cashing in is there an option of you opening a bank..

[TamRon400] me

[TamRon400] We are acquiring an iraqi bank based in iraqi but we can take the deposits here and put them in the iraq bank

[glorygirl] for the pacific northwest...do you expect to have that ready by the RV?

[tasot1] are you going to open offife in cant washington

[assistant] Don't know when RV - working on it - will have an answer for Kent, WA just finding out licensing - a week or two once we have we'll be able to get set up

[assistant] Can always go to Santa Monica office in CA

[glorygirl] go tasot...I'll brb

[tasot1] will you cash in dinar purchase from other sites

[column1] How do I ask Ali a question in the call?

[bruiseviolet] *6

[column1] Thanks

[TamRon400] Turn in all dinar from other sites also. Cannot lock in rate unless you have purchased some from Dinar Trade

[tasot1] when buying dianr what do i have to bring,,,,cash?

[TamRon400] Cashier

[TamRon400] Cashier's check or bank wire best

[assistant] Dinar on reserve - if you bring to our office - bring cashier's check, money order, no cash, or do a wire transfer, then walk in and pick it up. Send us an e-mail to get wire information

[TamRon400] No guns in building must check at door

[assistant] 6 years now into - 5 years more we'll offer financial investment services and a hedge fund peeps can investment. Our 3 main offices

[TamRon400] Dinar on Reserve - if RV happens on 2nd and reserve expires on 4th and can't get appointment to cash in until 8th, if we have to come up with balance and we want to do bank check on next day courier, if we have it post marked on the 4th and you receive it on the 5th you are ok with that -- looking for confirmation

[tasot1] if RV happens say on the 2nd and the reserve expires on the 4th and u couldnt get an appt til say the 8th... if we wante dto send a bank check and do it by carrier. If we have it post marked on the 4th but u receive it on the 5th were still inline with ur policy correct?

[TamRon400] sorry tasot1

[assistant] Postmark is good

[tasot1] ]are you going to be opening a satellite in NY?.

[assistant] We will in Midtown Manhattan - satellit

[glorygirl] how is the bank you are opening...the funds are secured?

[TamRon400] Baghdad does not have FDIC, we have put $36M of our own money, we are running it ourselves and not taking any risks

[tasot1] when cashing in your dinar before the reserve is due can u use dinar to pay for the dinar on reserve

[assistant] Not a problem if your reserve has not expired - and still valid - just tell us

[glorygirl] Ali...do you need to go now?

[TamRon400] must bring existing dinar you have on hand to pay for the dinar on reserve

[assistant] TamRon400 Tx

[tasot1] my dinar will be owned by my trust can i bring my trust officer and transfer to trust account?

[assistant] EIN - no problem we'll make transfer

[TamRon400] Must have an EIN number to put into a trust account.

[glorygirl] i have a waka acct in iraq...I can stay in the iqd? 2nd question is can i transfer it to you if you have a bank?

[TamRon400] If you already have an existing account in Dinar you can transfer it directly

[assistant] Yes. If you have an existing account in Iraq - straight to IQD - stricklers about sending your $ backwards - they're not as fast.

[assistant] TamRon400 sorry

[glorygirl] what are the reporting requirements?

[tasot1] what are the reporting requirements for a wire transfer?

[assistant] They'll be able to hold it in that bank

[assistant] the 104 form - gets reported

[glorygirl] hedge funds are insured or the same as your bank funds?

[TamRon400] Hedge funds insured? No hedge fund are not insured

[TamRon400] Calculated risks

[assistant] You are risking it

[TamRon400] Questions and Answers over

[dazzleu] glorygirl glorygirl tasot1 tasot1 assistant assistant TamRon400 TamRon400 TamRon400 TamRon400 THANK YOU!!

[assistant] thank you from Alli for all customers. Any questions we did not answer, open from 7 to 7 and ask your questions (or e-mail). We appreciate you buying from us here at Dinar Trade, Inc. from the bottom or our hearts. Appreciate the respect you have given me tonight

• Upvote 5