Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post 6/22

DaveH

Good evening Family,

I told you this story once so I will keep it short. When I was a child my little dog was run over by a car and when I ran past all of the piercing screams he was making to pick him up……..he bit me. Why would he do that when I love him so much? Because he was in pain and it has a tendency to cause confusion in a mind. He didn’t mean it……….but the pain caused his reflexes to defend him. He simply thought that I was bringing him more pain. He knew me well as he looked at me. But his body had too much hurt in it. Last night a gentleman on another forum who I have only supported and complimented in the past said some disrespectful things about my TINK. I had been on conference calls with him in the past and he has heard me and knows me. Why would he do that to my TINK who he doesn’t even know? One day I will be in a long line anxious to get to the front where God will look in my heart then ………in my eyes. I will ask Him to forgive me for my sins and I will ask to be saved by Grace because I believe in Him with that heart that He made for me. I never want to deal with the following question: Tell me Frank why should I forgive you when you never forgave anyone in your lifetime? I do not wish anger on this gentleman who I will call “B”. What I wish is for everyone to pray for B. IMO…….he is hurting. IMO……..he reached out to bit the hand that types the words that he reads everyday………the Blue Writing. If he would have been with me this weekend and seen a 1 year old granddaughter run to TINK with her arms stretched out screaming “My Nani”……then maybe he would have thought twice of what he posted. B criticized me and I can live with that because I am used to it. But when he called my wife a liar I realized that deep down somewhere within this man there is great pain. Most of you have fallen in love with the persona of Frank26 at KTFM. I only hope that when you meet me you will fall in love with the Christian that is Frank as I introduce you to those that define the word love for me…….my family. To the gentleman I call B……….I love you Sir because you are a child of my Father in Heaven. If you feel that my postings have been arranged for my profiteering or for a delusional Dong or IQD……then truly you have misjudged me. You said that I offered false info on a variety of things along with the Dong. IMO……you interpreted what you wanted to read from the Blue Writing. I am not stupid and neither are you Sir. Remember when Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does? Well B I do not ask for any form of apology but as a man and a husband it would please me to see you offer one to TINK. I offer you love Sir because love is as love does.

Let’s get to work Family and talk about China and Vietnam. Should we do it in alphabetical order…….yes it has to be that way from the East to the West. The IMF barked like a Chihuahua at the Doberman Pincher China. They have been doing this for a few decades because China unfairly kept its currency low so that it could make a bigger profit with its exports to the hungry world. Like Godzilla flicking a fly off of his back………they constantly ignored the IMF. China could have been Goliath with the IMF being David. Remember how Goliath and his army rolled on the ground laughing at the puny David? How many of you know that the IMF is very close to running out of money? Let’s see IMF = USA………oh I see. If somebody is knocking on the door of bankruptcy do you think anyone would even open the door? China kept slamming the door on the IMF’s fingers and rudely ignored them for many years. So why the cooperation now?

China takes no prisoners. China is powerful for many reasons and one of them can be seen in the way that they have taken care of the oil fields granted to them in Iraq by contracts. It is highly possible that they have acquired more than 50% of the oil rights in Iraq. Chinese soldiers that you cannot even see their eyes when standing in front of them viciously guard these fields. I bet you if a bird flies over their oil fields they laser tag them and bring them down. They were the first to meter their wells. Wells not metered can be easily tapped into to supply the black market industry that steals money away from the Iraqi citizens. China don’t play that game !

The American dollar is very weak. Yet all of these years while the Yuan was pegged to it receiving a piggyback ride……….it had great power. In the 70’s when Nixon went to open the doors to China……we awoke a sleeping dragon. With so much land and so many people and a communist government it was easy to pay somebody $1 a day for the equivalence of an honest day’s work. But was it really honest………..of course not! So with a low currency rate and a cheap labor force…..China quietly went about its business of………taking over the world. There are many ways to conquer but only one way to divide……..IMO. Forgetting the rest of the world because I am concentrating on the USD ……..America has mortgaged the FARM to China. Our industrial revolution of the 50’s and our great FARMERS of this nation became extinct. Look at the bottom of something and I will bet you a nickel it says……Made In China. Our farmers were paid and told not to grow wheat because of market prices. This talent of our nation was eroded so we turned our direction to a much cheaper way of acquiring it…………through China. We owe them so much money that we created a separate currency to represent the Americas in a desperate attempt to pay China back. Yes China holds dinars but IMO………the US has a little bit more than they do. This will certainly help once the RI is announced to pay them back. No we will not give them dinars……they will be turned into Petrol dollars or oil vouchers. There was a very good reason why Clinton and Geitner and the IMF were in China for this month. IMO they were successful and convinced China to RV. This will help a lot in paying back China from this point on. I also told you that when the figures would come out Monday the 21st that you would see the Yuan have only a 1% increase. I told you that this would be slow growth! I said it would not be a wise investment due to its floating. It was to increase from 1% to 5% by the end of 2010……….that’s all. Yet this is so crucial in ironing out an equal playing field for world currencies. Since you are invested in the IQD ……….what China did is very important to you. So if it will affect the IQD will it affect the Dong? Of course. Especially when China will be helping Vietnam with export trade business. So will China tell the Dong to increase? Remember Clinton and Geitner’s trip? IMO……patience will actually become a virtue. IMO……the longer it takes for the IQD to RI the higher the odds that the Dong will RV. One more thing…………..if you see Vietnam getting a lot of trade business from China………patience might run out again. You see Family……China got what they wanted to continue to kill the world with its exports and readjust slowly down the road and Vietnam will get what they have been hinting at even though they don’t deserve it economically……….and RV. Everybody is hunky dory………in the East.

Is America hunky dory? IMO…..from the East to the West. An RI (because the USA has a lot of dinars in its federal reserves) would not only help us to pay China but to swing the pendulum more in our favor. China is starving for oil. Iraq has a lot of oil. An RI will create a better adhesiveness between America and Iraq. IMO China must not put its claws into more than 50% of Iraq or we will be repeating the last 30 years with what they did via their unfair trade profits. For over 3 decades China has been quietly……….GOING ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS. The RI IMO……will not allow China to once again quietly use its patience. Clinton and Geitner know this very well. Remember when I said I don’t trust the GOI ? Multiply that by 100 for China.

IMO we are done in Asia and when I say that everything is done for the dinar to RI…………I MEAN IT!!! Three or four of you respectfully disagree……….good for you. I wish to tell my KTFM Family that AQ has been helping me to seek out specific articles. I told you in April and May to avoid the articles and the 2nd week of June Iraq’s own media admits to false info being released. All because they wanted to test people’s reactions and get some feedback. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Anyways…….this month of June AQ and I have been bringing you articles that IMO …..are important for you to read. Yes translation stinks and you can interpret them in any way you choose. Kindly allow me to tell you that when AQ puts something up……….you should read it. Neither of us work hard to present you a meal of lies. Interpret the articles as you see fit but please keep in mind…………to read them. Many of you were expecting an RV for the Dong yesterday……..we never said that. We said China would RV at 1% and that the Dong had an announcement to make about its currency on Monday too. Please read carefully and do not read more than what is there. One last thing………some of you have sent me pm’s asking why I do not respond to your post question. If you come to class late and ask the teacher to catch you up…..what do you think he would say? Especially when just a few pages prior those questions were answered again. Please come to class prepared and do some homework. You do not have to do much…..just read my past posts and do not assume that I said something else. For almost 3 months I repeated the 1….2………..3. Even though it was dragged out by their constant bickering. Now for over 2 months I have been telling you that the Asian Theater is becoming very impatient with the ME currencies RV’ing especially the IQD. Be a student of your investment. What happened yesterday should have woke many of you up in regards to your investment. Consider it to be as if you were standing next to a cannon and you did not know that it was about to go off. The concussion alone reverberates something very positive for world currencies and not just equal trade.

There is a G20 meeting this weekend. Guess who’s coming to dinner for the very first time? Vietnam representatives will be at the G20 meeting. 20 powerful world economies inviting a puny export country called Vietnam with an undervalued currency………what for?

China went from 6.81 to 6.79. As we told you it would be a fractional slow growth. How many of you know what PIP stands for? Old timers…..tell the Family. Here we go again? Maybe….but I’m not invested in the Yuan.

In my area the three major car industries are happy with what China did yesterday. They also know that Vietnam will be getting a lot of that business. Hmmm……..sounds good.

Iraq is asking for the second part of their IMF loan now. Of course the first 440 million was not the full amount they requested. I am happy that the loan was given to them slowly. So with a request of part 2 does that mean they will use it to stall? They originally asked for 659 million so the remaining 219 certainly is not enough to cause any delays but instead to continue running the country until these guys open the 2010 budget. You see they did 1……2………and 3 but they have not opened the budget! This loan along with an RI would be ideal.

There is a full moon coming. Do not be ignorant of what Iraq puts great significance on!

Iraq’s oil sales reached 4.3 billion in May and they exported 58.7 million barrels at $73.80 and there is no RI coming? IMO…….do not be ignorant of that.

One last thing on the Yuan. As the Yuan increases by slow growth it’s reflection will bounce off the Dong but keep in mind the Dong’s rate of growth will not be slow.

One last thing on the IMF. They do not make loans to a country that does not have a government. I told you 1…….2 and 3 were done. They just haven’t opened and released the 2010 budget. That’s why they don’t have CH7.

Patience is a virtue Family. Why haven’t they opened the budget? IMO…..still too much to clean up. But it’s getting there! This week they clean up more of M’s mess. This week it’s his electrical mess. Last week it was his bank mess. Intel does not have any mess for next week.

When you finish reading my post AQ has something to show you concerning articles to make a point. Please read it.

Finally………yesterday on another forum a rumor was born once again that the RI will happen from the 22nd to the 26th. Please stop calling me about this……..it is not my intel. First of all rule out the 25th because they are not going to do anything on a holy day. Rule out the 26th because there is no logic in doing the RI………… on the following day which is a Sunday the first day of their week. It would be more logical to do it on that day. Today is the 22nd ……..and it’s gone. So you are left with the 23rd and 24th. I respect all rumors and intel from all forums. So keep in mind that my team has been telling me that the RI will happen in June. You know what I told them. I DON’T TRUST THE GOI! Interestingly enough there is so much activity that surely points to the RI. In fact I pray that it’s June or July because these bozos are actually going to take the whole month of August off for vacation. LOL ……….ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!

Moses never got to touch the Promised Land but he got to see if from a distance. All because he showed anger to a rock. I wish no anger at any child of my Lord. By an indescribable faith I would willingly walk into the furnace with the angels and fear no flame. There would be no benefit allowed to L. I apologize if I showed weakness when a stone was thrown at my wife today. I want to see the Promised Land and I know by Faith that it is coming! So to my friend “B” …………may we stand together on the rock you threw today and not show ANY ANGER for any reason. I love my TINK . May I give you my Christian love? Aloha Family………see you tonight.

KTF,

Frank

Sorry mods, i posted in wrong area

• Upvote 6

NOt sure what to think of this?

I'm never sure what to think of his posts. He obviously does his homework (or someone or crew of folks is doing it for him). But, the ramblings go on. He does make some excellent points as always. There is some good info in there. Wade through the dong and the dung carefully and you'll get the good points. :D

Thank you Frank you are loved and respected! I am so sorry your wife was in any way affended by anyone. This is speculative information on all sites. No one really can read the politicians and actions of the Iraqs. I appreciate all the information gathered and as an investor I am grateful to you and all that bring information to us. As a Catholic Christian I hope and pray that any money obtained from these investments will help not only all of our families but the truly needy . I have been hungry, cold, and lost my home. I have been there! God allowed me to experience tragic circumstances that I could understand and truly empathise with the poor, lonely, hungry. I trust God will lead me.Thank you Frank, Mrs. Frank! May God Bless you and I know you will bless others, you have blessed me! :hug: Lil Red

• Upvote 1

I'm never sure what to think of his posts. He obviously does his homework (or someone or crew of folks is doing it for him). But, the ramblings go on. He does make some excellent points as always. There is some good info in there. Wade through the dong and the dung carefully and you'll get the good points. :D

Can anyone make this short. All this rambling on and on does not help anyone. I spend hours reading all these posts and by the time I finish I have no idea what I hawe read. Fewer words and more direct points would really be of help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can anyone make this short. All this rambling on and on does not help anyone. I spend hours reading all these posts and by the time I finish I have no idea what I hawe read. Fewer words and more direct points would really be of help.

you are just as capable as the rest of us as far as reading posts is concerned

dont have time ro read? then don't

why should we spoon feed you?

want the short version?

the dinar will rv eventually

not trying to be nasty, but you , as well as the rest of us, are lucky we have all these posts to read

try finding and deciphering all the news yourself

• Upvote 1