Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jonathan Cahn: Mystery of The Twilight of the false Gods

ronscarpa

Jonathan Cahn: Mystery of The Twilight of the false Gods

Published on Jul 11, 2015 - (Video...14:47)

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn shares stories about the powerful miracles God did in his life against the false Gods and the enemy who is behind them. Stories about the Hindu God Krishna or the African Goddess Oshun. We are called to stand against the false Gods of today and to fight the good fight, and God will do great and mighty things in our lives. 

These video sections were published at the Jim Bakker Show on July 7, 2015.

• Upvote 3

Before G-D called me into full time ministry...when I was still flying for IBM....TBN was trying to get a satellite signal through from the Hudson Valley station to the city... word came that the mountains that surround the valley there had been dedicated to satan by none other than Allister Crowley himself founder of the church of satan in America.... another pilot called me and we took agallon of olive oil...prayed over it and flew over each mountain casting down stronghold and anointing the moutain tops as we flew....the very next day the signal was at last able to reach the city...Paul and Jan interviewed me on TBN (unexpectedly...I had merely gone to the studio for the live show.... later my wife and I hosted Praise the Lord for about 14 years and during that time G-D called us to  start Everlasting Covenant.... demons...and idols are indeed called the "principalities and powers"...BUT all authority resides in Christ Jesus...Yeshua ha Messiach...the Son of the Living G-D and HE sends us in HIS name...thanks Ron great post !!

• Upvote 1

Before G-D called me into full time ministry...when I was still flying for IBM....TBN was trying to get a satellite signal through from the Hudson Valley station to the city... word came that the mountains that surround the valley there had been dedicated to satan by none other than Allister Crowley himself founder of the church of satan in America.... another pilot called me and we took agallon of olive oil...prayed over it and flew over each mountain casting down stronghold and anointing the moutain tops as we flew....the very next day the signal was at last able to reach the city...Paul and Jan interviewed me on TBN (unexpectedly...I had merely gone to the studio for the live show.... later my wife and I hosted Praise the Lord for about 14 years and during that time G-D called us to  start Everlasting Covenant.... demons...and idols are indeed called the "principalities and powers"...BUT all authority resides in Christ Jesus...Yeshua ha Messiach...the Son of the Living G-D and HE sends us in HIS name...thanks Ron great post...!!

Thanks for sharing EagleEye...You've been a blessing to the Body...! (+1)

I can only hope and pray that members would take a few minutes to check out the video, and get an idea of the spiritual battle we are all in the middle of. Then for those of us who are believers - take heed and rise to the occasion as born again sons of the Living GOD. Ephesians 6:10-18 and 2 Corinthians 3-6 gives us a glimpse of our warfare. We have been given the right to use His NAME, and the gates of hell will not prevail against us. Let us wake up and step up...!  :salute: