Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shame

shedimp1

It is a shame how grown people who are suppose to be smart are acting just like high school kids, people we are all waiting on the day of rv, and only God knows when it will happen and I pray that it happens this year.

Do you all not have anything better to do than bash each other, please grow up, this is why our children act the way they do now.

What about this rant? Seriously, it's going to happen no matter what we do or penalize for or what you say about it. Bottom line you can be adult, I can and a lot of others but it only takes one idiot. There are enough of them out there where this stuff is going to keep coming at you. The best thing to do is just find a way to deal with it or to not let it bother you....

Believe me, I haven't had any luck thus far either so let me know if you find the path to enlightenment. What I've done is develop a good method of retort so if I am a victim of the annoyance I can do my best to make sure they don't want to do it again.

What about this rant? Seriously, it's going to happen no matter what we do or penalize for or what you say about it. Bottom line you can be adult, I can and a lot of others but it only takes one idiot. There are enough of them out there where this stuff is going to keep coming at you. The best thing to do is just find a way to deal with it or to not let it bother you....

Believe me, I haven't had any luck thus far either so let me know if you find the path to enlightenment. What I've done is develop a good method of retort so if I am a victim of the annoyance I can do my best to make sure they don't want to do it again.

Trust me the child like manner in which these people choose to act like does not bother, I know who I am and whose I am, I would like more talk about the dinars that is it.

My point was merely your initial thread is cause to assume you are annoyed by it.. I was just saying "join the club" in a more verbose manner that was all.. but YES. Totally agreed, let's get some dinar talk on this dinar site...

"FFFFFT! PPFFFFT!! (knock knock) Um hello? Excuse me, hello? Uh John, now you do plan on having dinosaurs on this dinosaur tour?? Is this thing working?"

"I really hate that man"

My point was merely your initial thread is cause to assume you are annoyed by it.. I was just saying "join the club" in a more verbose manner that was all.. but YES. Totally agreed, let's get some dinar talk on this dinar site...

"FFFFFT! PPFFFFT!! (knock knock) Um hello? Excuse me, hello? Uh John, now you do plan on having dinosaurs on this dinosaur tour?? Is this thing working?"

"I really hate that man"

I was not annoyed, just want more talk about the dinars, but thank you for your reply

• 2 weeks later...