Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

c(_) chat with Racbluto here in DV chat

Sunglass

2:24 PM [racbluto] well 5/24 is the big day

2:24 PM [sunglass] racbluto ok, i'll take that day!!!!

2:25 PM [sunglass] You got some backup info on that?

2:25 PM [racbluto] ya its my B-day

2:25 PM [sunglass] racbluto alright, that's as good a day as any

2:25 PM [racbluto] And I got back up yes

2:25 PM [sunglass] ok

2:26 PM [sunglass] are we waiting for your backup info racbluto

2:26 PM [sunglass] .....

2:26 PM [sunglass] .....

2:26 PM [racbluto] I got say though everything is really getting excited over here

2:27 PM [racbluto] in Iraq

2:27 PM [sunglass] racbluto yeah????? What's the most exciting thing going on in Iraq? That you think is leading to RV???

2:27 PM [racbluto] just seems like it is so close now

2:28 PM [racbluto] well the news about the new banks go in on bases

2:28 PM [sunglass] racbluto how soon will the new banks be open for business you think?

2:28 PM [racbluto] the company I work for is getting ready for a big loss of employees

2:29 PM [sunglass] racbluto do you work for the company that is building the banks?

2:29 PM [racbluto] no

2:29 PM [sunglass] racbluto are you a contractor in Iraq?

2:30 PM [racbluto] the banks will take a little while ,, probly by the end of the yesr though

2:30 PM [racbluto] yes

2:30 PM [racbluto] there are some down in F@ already I believe

2:30 PM [racbluto] F2 is a bahgdad base

2:31 PM [racbluto] near the airport

2:31 PM [sunglass] racbluto do you know anything about the Iraqi people and what they are thinking/doing?

2:32 PM [racbluto] The few that I see have been really excited

2:32 PM [racbluto] but are furstrated witht he goverment

2:32 PM [sunglass] racbluto and they are excited about, what do they want to see happen???

2:33 PM [racbluto] I think they are looking forward to better lives

2:33 PM [unitedrich] racbluto do the locals think an RV is imminent soon?

2:33 PM [racbluto] yes for the most part they do

2:33 PM [racbluto] some will not sell there dinars anymore

2:34 PM [racbluto] they are keeping them cause they believe it will happen soon

2:35 PM [kjwayne] racbluto , Hello , how is evrything in Iraq?

2:35 PM [racbluto] please note though that I am 100 miles from Baghdad out in the west

2:36 PM [racbluto] so not sure what is happening in the big city

2:36 PM [racbluto] see the same news as you all do

2:37 PM [kjwayne] ty

2:37 PM [unitedrich] ty racbluto

2:37 PM [racbluto] with the draw down closing in alot is happening though

2:38 PM [kjwayne] I'm going to buy a few more dinars on Monday, to help pay on taxes, and let that be it.

2:38 PM [racbluto] I think it is putting pressure on them to get a goverment formed and soon

2:38 PM [tport] racbluto - what do you mean by "draw down?"

2:39 PM [racbluto] troops will be reduced to 50000 at the end of august

2:39 PM [racbluto] about half of what it is now I hear

2:39 PM [kjwayne] tport drawing the forces down to 50,000

2:40 PM [tport] all-ty

2:40 PM [unitedrich] racbluto do these locals have a target $$ amount versus USD that they think it will RV at?

2:40 PM [racbluto] no never seem to know specifics

2:41 PM [racbluto] mostly just general opinion

2:41 PM [racbluto] don't think anyone really knows for sure

2:42 PM [unitedrich] thats the truth

• Upvote 2

A discussion about Dinars allows for anyone's personal opinion. I believe there is strong consensus here, that an RV will occur. The rumors seem to fly, when it comes to when. And the when doesn't really matter , as long as we believe it will eventually come to an RV.

So how are these folks lying, and how are they decieving us? If i choose to buy additional Dinars, because i believe it will happen soon and I want to be sure i have the amount i can gain the most from that's my decision. If i choose not to buy any more dinars, that too, is my decision.

The pumpers don't really have any power here. It is MY DECISION.

A discussion about Dinars allows for anyone's personal opinion. I believe there is strong consensus here, that an RV will occur. The rumors seem to fly, when it comes to when. And the when doesn't really matter , as long as we believe it will eventually come to an RV.

So how are these folks lying, and how are they decieving us? If i choose to buy additional Dinars, because i believe it will happen soon and I want to be sure i have the amount i can gain the most from that's my decision. If i choose not to buy any more dinars, that too, is my decision.

The pumpers don't really have any power here. It is MY DECISION.

lol sounds like something a pumper would say, not calling you one by any means just saying. it is your decision yes however when these rumors fly about how close it may be and with an investment return with such a high amount possibly its not hard to say a few words to persuade ppl into buying more dinar, especially who 1. really fall for some of these rumors. 2. convince themselves they need to invest as much as they can afford into this potentially once in a lifetime investment.