Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Offshore Laundering

taxman

American Beauty,

With all due respect madam, you are misinformed!

Your sister got busted for tax evasion for provable evidence of evading taxes . . . . . not avoiding them! She most certainly found herself in that situation by her own tacit admission during her audit or subsequent discovery that she had "income" or that she was a "citizen" of the "United States" AS DEFINED in 7701(a)(9).

As for Hendrickson -- he was NOT convicted of tax evasion. He was convicted for filing fraudulent tax returns. There is a BIG difference. Perhaps you did not read my post carefully enough. I am no supporter of Pete Hendrickson or his "method." I just happen to be intimately familiar with it.

I certainly do not recommend anybody do anything but think for themselves. I'm very sorry that happened to your sister. This tyranny is brought about by this nation's collective ignorance. She does not understand the tax system. That is why she found herself in that predicament. Furthermore, if she had competent legal counsel, she would not be paying through the nose in the manner that she did.

As for the name of the thread, it simply is titled "Offshore Laundering." Good luck finding one post where I condone illegal Offshore Laundering. It's simply not there. Any "Fed" reading this website knows PRECISELY what I am talking about -- in ALL of my posts. Gosh! Now you have posted on the Offshore Laundering thread. Will you be investigated for participating in this thread? Yikes! We know where you are because of your IP address!!!

You act like Federal Agents are Gestapo or SS Truppen. Don't forget, they are public servants who have sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That's what we all do!!! If the Feds come a knockin', you probably have it coming!

What will I be in trouble for? Quoting the Internal Revenue Code?

Edited by darkstar
  • Upvote 3