Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update to "News from on the ground in Iraq"

Pbeach

Further update, My son's Army buddy in Iraq informed him all the local Iraqi traders that come to his base to sell goods, i.e. DVD's and such

were not on base selling the past two days. He does not know why. Like I said before take it for what it's worth, I posted in Rumors

section.

Pbeach

• Upvote 3

Further update, My son's Army buddy in Iraq informed him all the local Iraqi traders that come to his base to sell goods, i.e. DVD's and such

were not on base selling the past two days. He does not know why. Like I said before take it for what it's worth, I posted in Rumors

section.

Pbeach

It's their weekend...probably the case or slow business? Go RV!

• Downvote 1

section.

Pbeach

Mabey it's because after the recent Internal RV they are not interested in selling their goods for US Dollars. :wacko:

Just kidding ofcourse. Thanks for the info.

It's their weekend...probably the case or slow business? Go RV!

HAHAHA! They don't take weekends off... Most of those guys arent even from iraq, they are from surrounding countries working to make money from their families.... Ive talked to them and They have no clue whats going on with anything in iraq let alone their currency