Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank/Bank of america Adventure today

ayaimmortal

Question.....how long do you think it would actually take the IT people at Chase/BoA to post the rate on their system? I really don't believe they would have to do it months, weeks, days or even hours in advance. The information could be posted in a matter of minutes if not seconds. JMHO

What I wanted to know is do you think or can anyone give a good reason for them to post the rate so far in advance when they don't have too?

We will accept anyone's findings and accept the fact it could be true and believe the peson posting the info is being genuine. However when one continues to post and hold to information , solidly shown to be false, then i question the motive of the orginal post. People who actually have Chase accounts and tellers they know well, have debunked this theory to pieces. It is time to close it down.

ayaimmortal I was told by a Bank of America teller that exchanges currency that they could definitely exchange the dinar; but when I checked further it was not IRAQI Dinar. "The Dinar is the name of the official currency in several countries." There are eight different countries that have "dinar;" and one that has "denar." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinar The Bahraini Dinar, Kuwaiti Dinar, and Libyan Dinar are on the Forex. See rates: http://www.x-rates.com/d/KWD/table.html On April 30th, the day you said it was "locked in" the Bahraini Dinar was at 2.65957 USD, the Kuwaiti Dinar at 3.4632 USD, and the Libyan Dinar at 0.517491 USD. So if they were seeing a rate of $2.88 for the dinar, I don't think it was mistaken for one of these three. Would be nice!

IMO Chase Bank is like the "boy who cried wolf". So many of the debunked rate and date rumors have supposedly come from sources within Chase Bank. I now automatically disbelieve in any rumor I hear that is coming from a Chase Bank source. Thanks for the post anyway. It was nice of you to try an encourage all of us. But, don't get your hopes up due to Chase Bank rumors.