Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RESOLVED Getting vast emails confirming conference call

Some people are getting emails and others are not. We regret the inconvenience to anyone!

With the forum platform conversion, it seems that some of our personal settings may have changed.

Normally ... these types of emails are something you control. If you don't mind,

please try this:

Using the Tab "My Settings" at top of page, 2nd row of tabs (next to SIGN OUT tab) ...

Open My Settings

Under General Settings, you will see Privacy Settings.

Go through all your Privacy Settings and check or uncheck according to your personal preferences.

See if that works, and let us know if you continue to get unwanted messages.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the "Help" Tab for some good tips on this new platform: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help

Thank you!

luckylucy

I've gotten scores of emails concerning the conference call last night...stuff that shouldn't be coming my way....

Thanks, wesoak

Please check this thread where this has been addressed:

Or for your convenience, here's response posted there:

With the forum platform conversion, it seems that some of our personal settings may have changed.

Normally ... these types of emails are something you control. If you don't mind,

please try this:

Using the Tab "My Settings" at top of page, 2nd row of tabs (next to SIGN OUT tab) ...

Open My Settings

Under General Settings, you will see Privacy Settings.

Go through all your Privacy Settings and check or uncheck according to your personal preferences.

See if that works, and let us know if you continue to get unwanted messages.

Also, if you haven't already, check out the "Help" Tab for some good tips on this new platform: http://dinarvets.com...ore&module=help

CLOSING THIS THREAD

luckylucy