Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bragging Again

Francie26

I think I may have told all of you, but just in case ----

My daughter and her husband, who is a chef, own a fine dining restaurant in Manchester, VT, a lovely little town in southern Vermont.  The town got a nice mention in an article called 36 hours in Manchester, which came out in the New York Times.

Below is the website of the restaurant, but you can locate the Times article with a search for 36 Hours in Manchester -- New York Times.  I suggest you make a reservation since it is very small, and is almost always quite full. People who come there regularly from New York and other places in that general Northeast area make reservations every time they plan to be there, so that is your competition for a table.  But a word to the wise--- when you call, tell them you are a friend of mine, and you'll get their Superfragilisticexpealadocious treatment because I know the owners. (They are my daughter, Melody, and her hubby, the marvelous Chef Mark). Meantime, have fun checking out their website. My daughter has a sweet, but wicked sense of humor.

http://thesilverforkvt.com/

• Upvote 3

Looks fabulous....when I plan a trip to the area I will be sure to call ahead for a reservation!  

On a side note...their webpage is very hard to read with the red wine behind the wording. Have to keep scrolling up to see the words :(  that made it a little less enjoyable.

Thank you. I'll pass the word along. I don't see that when I go to her website, though.  Wonder why.  But at any rate, I'll tell them. I just want to add, no one has to go there for my friendship here. haha I'll still be your friend if you never darken their door.  They never "go wanting" for people to fill their tables, never. But it is such a great experience, and I enjoy it every time I go there, so I just wanted to share it with all of you.

Edited by Francie26